Large insert string

David

Hi,

I have an asp page with a form, which has a lot of fields ........ 30
to 40 !

Is there an easier way to loop through all the fields submitted to the
insert page or is the only way to do it using the standard,
request.form for each field and then INSERT INTO Reports (ReportID,
ReceivedDa .................... very lengthy for this amount of
fields.

Perhaps there is a way of looping through some sort of collection ???

Thanks

David

Bob Barrows [MVP]

http://www.aspfaq.com/2036