Large integers

Discussion in 'C++' started by Michael Zielinski, Dec 1, 2004.

  1. I was wondering if anybody knows of a package that does arbitrarily
    large integers that I can get preferably for free.

    Michael Zielinski, Dec 1, 2004

    Have you tried looking on the web? www.google.com

    Victor Bazarov, Dec 1, 2004

  3. Ioannis Vranos, Dec 2, 2004
  4. Ioannis Vranos, Dec 2, 2004
  5. Michael Zielinski

    Jerry Coffin Guest

    (Michael Zielinski) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I was wondering if anybody knows of a package that does arbitrarily
    > large integers that I can get preferably for free.

    There are quite a few that are free, though usually with some
    limitations. You might want to search for NTL, MIRACL and/or GMP for a
    start.

    --
    Later,
    Jerry.

    Jerry Coffin, Dec 2, 2004
  6. Michael Zielinski

    Basil Guest

    Basil, Dec 2, 2004
  7. Michael Zielinski

    Alex Vinokur Guest

    "Michael Zielinski" <> wrote in message news:...
    > I was wondering if anybody knows of a package that does arbitrarily
    > large integers that I can get preferably for free.

    BiBigInt - C++ class for computation with arbitrarily large integers (Beta version):
    http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=8720

    Test run log file is at http://groups-beta.google.com/group/log-files/msg/c0cea141d6f67a57

    --
    Alex Vinokur