    CFP: IAENG International Conference on Computer Science (ICCS 2010)
    From: IAENG - International Association of Engineers

    Draft Manuscript submission deadline (extended): 12 January, 2010
    Camera-Ready papers & Pre-registration deadline: 30 January, 2010
    ICCS 2010: 17-19 March, 2010
    http://www.iaeng.org/IMECS2010/ICCS2010.html

    All submitted papers will be under peer review and accepted papers
    will be published in the conference proceeding (ISBN:
    978-988-17012-8-2). Revised and expanded version of the selected
    papers may be included as book chapters in the standalone edited books
    under the framework of cooperation between Springer, America Institute
    of Physics and IAENG. The abstracts will be indexed and available at
    major academic databases. The accepted papers will also be considered
    for publication in the special issues of the journal Engineering
    Letters, in IAENG journals and in edited books. For reference, the
    recent IAENG post conference edited books include titles like for
    example: Trends in Intelligent Systems and Computer Engineering,
    Advances in Communication Systems and Electrical Engineering, and
    Advances in Industrial Engineering and Operations Research by
    Springer.

    The conference is held under the International MultiConference of
    Engineers and Computer Scientists 2010. The IMECS 2010 is organized by
    the International Association of Engineers (IAENG), a non-profit
    international association for the engineers and the computer
    scientists. The conference has the focus on the frontier topics in the
    theoretical and applied engineering and computer science subjects. The
    IMECS conferences serve as good platforms for our members and the
    entire engineering community to meet with each other and to exchange
    ideas. Our IMECS committees have been formed with over two hundred and
    sixty committees members who are mainly research center heads, faculty
    deans, department heads, professors, and research scientists from over
    30 countries. The last IMECS 2008 has attracted more than one thousand
    participants from over 50 countries.

    The topics of the ICCS'10 include, but not limited to, the following:

    Theoretical computer science:
    Algorithmic information theory
    Computability theory
    Cryptography
    Formal semantics
    Theory of computation
    Analysis of algorithms and problem complexity
    Logics and meanings of programs
    Mathematical logic and Formal languages
    Type theory

    Hardware:
    Control structures and Microprogramming
    Arithmetic and Logic structures
    Memory structures
    Input/output and Data communications
    Logic Design
    Integrated circuits
    VLSI design
    Performance and reliability

    Computer systems organization:
    Computer architecture
    Computer networks
    Distributed computing
    Performance of systems
    Computer system implementation

    Computing methodologies:
    Symbolic and Algebraic manipulation
    Artificial intelligence
    Computer graphics
    Image processing and computer vision
    Pattern recognition
    Speech recognition
    Simulation and Modeling
    Document and text processing
    Digital signal processing
    Computer applications:
    Administrative data processing
    Enterprise resource planning
    Customer relationship management
    Human Resource Management Systems
    Mathematical software
    Numerical analysis
    Automated theorem proving
    Computer algebra systems
    Physical science and Engineering
    Computational chemistry
    Computational physics
    Life and medical sciences
    Bioinformatics
    Computational biology
    Medical informatics
    Social and behavioral sciences
    Computer-aided engineering
    Robotics
    Human-computer interaction
    Speech synthesis
    Usability engineering
    Telecommunications
    Queueing theory

    ICCS Conference Co-Chairs and Committee Members:

    Ezendu Ariwa
    Senior Lecturer- Strategic Information Systems, London Metropolitan
    University, UK

    Chin-Chen Chang
    IEEE Fellow, IEE Fellow
    Chair Professor in Department of Information Engineering and Computer
    Science, Feng Chia University, Taiwan

    Pranay Chaudhuri (co-chair)
    Professor of Computer Science and Head
    Department of Computer Science, Mathematics and Physics
    University of the West Indies

    Ching-Shun Chen
    Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering,
    Da-Yeh University, Taiwan

    Mei-Ching Chen
    Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering,
    Tatung University, Taiwan

    Orville Leverne Clubb (co-chair)
    Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science
    City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong

    Chun-I Fan
    Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
    National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan

    G. Ganesan (co-chair)
    Professor, Department of Mathematics, Adikavi Nannaya University,
    India

    I-Shyan Hwang
    Professor in the Department of Computer Engineering & Science
    Yuan-Ze University, Taiwan

    Jahwan Koo
    Research Professor at Intelligent HCI Convergence Research Center,
    School of Information and Communication Engineering, Sungkyunkwan
    University, South Korea

    Tadahiko Kumamoto
    Associate Professor, Chiba Institute of Technology, Japan

    Ko-Chi Kuo
    Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
    National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan

    Jiann-Shu Lee (co-chair)
    Associate Professor, Academic Director of the Biomedical Engineering
    Society
    Information and Learning Technology
    National University of Tainan, Taiwan

    Layuan Li
    Professor, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Wuhan
    University of Technology, China;
    Editor in Chief of the Journal of Wuhan University of Technology

    Xueliang Li (co-chair)
    Deputy Director and Professor
    Center for Combinatorics, Nankai University, China

    Cha-Hwa Lin (co-chair)
    Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
    National Sun-Yat Sen University, Taiwan

    Hong Lin
    Assistant Professor, Department of Computer & Mathematical Sciences
    University of Houston-Downtown, USA

    Dr. Elsa M. Macias Lopez (co-chair)
    Dept. of Telematic Engineering,
    Las Palmas de Gran Canaria University, Spain

    Kazuaki Maeda
    Associate Professor, Department of Business Administration and
    Information Science, Chubu University, Japan

    Prabhat K.Mahanti
    Professor & Chair, Department of Computer Science applied Statistics,
    University of New Brunswick, Canada

    Javier Montero
    Associate Professor at the Department of Statistics and Operational
    Research I,
    Faculty of Mathematics, Complutense University of Madrid, Spain

    Jun Ni
    Adjunct Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science,
    Director/Co-Direcotr, HPC Nanotechnology Research Lab (HPCNano Lab),
    Medical Imaging High Performance Computing Lab (MIHPC Lab)
    The University of Iowa, USA

    S. Ayse Ozel
    Assistant Professor, Department of Industrial Engineering,
    Engineering and Architecture Faculty, Uludag University, Turkey

    Simeon Simoff
    Associate Professor, Faculty of Information Technology, University of
    Technology Sydney, Australia

    Vrijendra Singh
    Faculty Associate, Department of Computer Science,
    Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad, India

    Dr. Zhu Tieying
    Lecturer, School of Computer Science at Northeast Normal University,
    China

    Lin-Yu Tseng
    Professor, Department of Computer Science
    National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan

    Toyohide Watanabe (co-chair)
    Professor of Department of Systems and Social Informatics &
    Director in Information Technology Center,
    Nagoya University, Japan

    Jiunn-Lin Wu
    Assistant Professor, Dept. of Computer Science,
    National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan

    Wei Yen
    Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
    Director of Industrial Cooperation Section
    Tatung University, Taiwan

    Kun-Ming Yu (co-chair)
    Associate Professor and Dean, College of Computer Science and
    Informatics
    Chung Hua University, Taiwan
    Editor in Chief, Journal of Information Technology and Applications

    Yousuo Joseph Zou
    Professor and Head of Computer Science Laboratory, University of Guam,
    USA

    Special Session: Computer Applications in Education

    Session Chair: Prof. Yousuo Joseph Zou
    Professor and Head of Computer Science Laboratory, University of Guam,
    USA

    =========
    Submission:

    IMECS 2010 is now accepting manuscript submissions. Prospective
    authors are invited to submit their draft paper in full paper (any
    appropriate style) to imecs{at}iaeng.org by 8 December, 2009. The
    submitted file can be in MS Word format, PS format, or PDF formats.

    The first page of the draft paper should include:
    (1) Title of the paper;
    (2) Name, affiliation and e-mail address for each author;
    (3) A maximum of 5 keywords of the paper.
    Also, the name of the conference that the paper is being submitted to
    should be stated in the email.

    It is our target that the reviewing process and the result
    notification for each submitted manuscript can be completed within one
    month from its submission. The reviewing process is to ensure the
    quality of the accepted papers in the congress. The conferences have
    enjoyed high reputation among many research colleagues ( for example,
    see the http://cs.conference-ranking.net/ or http://www.conference-ranking.com/
    or http://www.conference-ranking.org/cs.html ).

    More details about the IMECS 2010 can be found at:
    http://www.iaeng.org/IMECS2010/index.html

    More details about the International Association of Engineers, and the
    IAENG International Journal of Computer Science, and the IAENG
    International Journal of Applied Mathematics can be found at:
    http://www.iaeng.org/about_IAENG.html
    http://www.iaeng.org/IJCS/index.html
    http://www.iaeng.org/IJAM/index.html
    The official journal web site of Engineering Letters at:
    http://www.engineeringletters.com
    http://www.engineeringletters.net
    http://www.engineeringletter.com

    ********
    It will be highly appreciated if you can circulate these calls for
    papers to your colleagues.
    wce_2009, Jan 2, 2010

  2. wce_2009

    Lew Guest

    wce_2009 wrote:
    > CFP: IAENG International Conference on Computer Science (ICCS 2010)
    > From: IAENG - International Association of Engineers
    >
    > Draft Manuscript submission deadline (extended): 12 January, 2010

    These guys have more extensions of their "last" calls for papers than an 80s
    rock band has retirement tours.

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Jan 2, 2010