Last "/" in webapp URL

Mike

I have tomcat4 in conjuction with Apache server serving jsps

I have a webapp "foo" with a default page of index.jsp.

index.jsp is accessed via: http://mydomian/foo/

Is there a way to configure the web.xml file in "foo" such that I can
drop the last "/" from the URL? In other words via:

http://mydomian/foo

Interesting enough, as is, in can be accessed that way using tomcat4
direct as http://mydomain:8080/foo

Thanks

Mike

Discovered my own answer.