Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla), Apr 4, 2005.

  1. "The unforgiveable sins this earth must confront and overcome are
    Nationalism, capitalism, and hoarding. The idea of every nation
    should be forgot, price should be struck from the commons, and
    princes should be seen for the devils they are. The sins include
    our church, secret societies, and other religions which make of
    the spirit of God a divide."

    Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
    2nd April 2005

    --
    subjects of such mercy; but if I may be allowed to declare any
    thing that appears to me probable in a thing of thin nature, I hope that
    more than 300 souls were savingly brought home to Christ, in this town,
    in the space of half a year, and about the same number of males as
    females. By what I have heard Mr. Stoddard say, this was far from what
    has been usual in years past; for he observed that in his time, many
    more women were converted than men. Those of our young people who are on
    other accounts most considerable, are mostly, as I hope, truly pious,
    and leading persons in the ways of religion. Those who were formerly
    loose young persons, are generally, to all appearance, become true
    lovers of God and Christ, and spiritual in their dispositions. I hope
    that by far the greater part of persons in this town, above sixteen
    years of age, are such as have the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. By
    what I have heard I suppose it is so in some other places, particularly
    at Sunderland and South Hadley.

    This has also appeared to be a very extraordinary dispensation, in that
    the Spirit of God has so much extended not only His awakening, but
    regenerating influences, both to elderly persons, and also to those who
    are very young. It has been heretofore rarely heard of, that any were
    converted past middle age; but now we
    Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla), Apr 4, 2005