    Matt Guest

    I want to know should we call ANSI/ISO C++ as standard C++?

    Please advise. Thanks!!

    Matt, Jul 21, 2004

  2. Matt

    JKop Guest

    Matt posted:

    > I want to know should we call ANSI/ISO C++ as standard

    C++?

    > Please advise. Thanks!!

    This newsgroup discusses C++ as defined by:

    INTERNATIONAL
    STANDARD
    ISO/IEC
    14882
    Second edition
    2003-10-15
    Programming languages — C++
    Langages de programmation — C++

    -JKop

    JKop, Jul 21, 2004

  3. On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:50:26 GMT, JKop <> had a scratch
    and wrote:

    >Matt posted:
    >
    >> I want to know should we call ANSI/ISO C++ as standard

    >C++?
    >>
    >> Please advise. Thanks!!

    >This newsgroup discusses C++ as defined by:
    >

    >INTERNATIONAL
    >STANDARD
    >ISO/IEC
    >14882
    >Second edition
    >2003-10-15
    >Programming languages — C++
    >Langages de programmation — C++
    >

    >-JKop

    You didn't answer the question though.

    Stop willy waving.

    =====================

    Pussie sHaveMo
    reFunMeow MeowMeowPus
    siesHaveMore FunMeowMeowMeo
    wPussiesHaveMo reFunMeowMeowMeo
    wPussiesHaveMor eFunMeowMeowMeowP
    ussiesHaveMoreFu nMeowMeowMeowPussi
    esHaveMoreFunMeo wMeowMeowPussiesHav
    eMoreFunMeowMeowM eowPussiesHaveMor
    eFunMeowMeowMeowP ussiesHaveMoreFunM
    eowMeowMeowPussie sHaveMoreFunMeowMe owMeowPus
    siesHaveM oreFunMeowMeowMe owPussiesHaveMore FunMeowMeowMe
    owPussiesHave MoreFunMeowMeowM eowPussiesHaveM oreFunMeowMeowM
    eowPussiesHaveM oreFunMeowMeow MeowPussiesHa veMoreFunMeowMeow

    Bradley Bungmunch, Aug 8, 2004