    is a huge gap on the right side of the page.

    Got any ideas?

    Thanks!

    Tracey12, Nov 15, 2006

  2. Tracey12

    Els Guest

    Tracey12 wrote:

    > I've just began using the latest version of Coffeecup HTML Editor. The
    > version is 2007.
    >
    > I've created a page with lots of graphics, but it won't expand to fill
    > the entire page when I switch to 1024 x 768.
    >
    > Thats the darn problem I'm facing and I can't find anyone who knows
    > whats wrong, or how to fix it!
    >
    > In 800 x 600, all is well. Expand the screen to 1024 x 768, and there
    > is a huge gap on the right side of the page.
    >
    > Got any ideas?

    Sure. Check your stylesheet, and remove "width:800px" if you find it.
    Or post a URL, so we can see what you're doing :)

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/

    Els, Nov 15, 2006

  3. Tracey12

    Tracey12 Guest

    WOW, that was fast! Ive just made the page, so I don't have it posted
    yet. Let me see if its set up for 800px. If not, Ill post the code.
    Man I can't believe how fast you were to answer!

    THanks

    Tracey12, Nov 15, 2006
  4. Tracey12

    Els Guest

    Tracey12 wrote:
    > Els wrote:
    >> Tracey12 wrote:
    >>
    >>> In 800 x 600, all is well. Expand the screen to 1024 x 768, and there
    >>> is a huge gap on the right side of the page.
    >>>
    >>> Got any ideas?

    >> Sure. Check your stylesheet, and remove "width:800px" if you find it.
    >> Or post a URL, so we can see what you're doing :)

    > WOW, that was fast! Ive just made the page, so I don't have it posted
    > yet. Let me see if its set up for 800px. If not, Ill post the code.
    > Man I can't believe how fast you were to answer!

    (please don't toppost, we read from top to bottom in this newsgroup)

    No, don't post the code. If you do that, it would mean people who want
    to help you need to copy the code into their own text editor, then
    save it, then upload it to a server, then check what it looks like
    (and without all the graphics, so on a graphics-heavy page this likely
    wouldn't help much). Help people help you, and upload the lot
    yourself, and give a url.

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/

    Els, Nov 15, 2006
  5. Tracey12

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    "Tracey12" <> wrote:

    > WOW, that was fast! Ive just made the page, so I don't have it posted
    > yet. Let me see if its set up for 800px. If not, Ill post the code.
    > Man I can't believe how fast you were to answer!
    >
    > THanks

    That's nothing compared to how fast I can be. Sure, Els is fast.
    I respect that! No question about it! But lady, hey, I have
    studied

    http://www.bob-munden.com/legends.htm

    today and I can assure you, there is faster.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Nov 15, 2006