    /
    This will cost minimal charges.

    , Dec 4, 2008

    On Dec 4, 4:30 pm, ""
    <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I have all the latest certification dumps pertaining to any
    > certification exam.If any body wants that just contact me at
    > /
    > This will cost minimal charges.

    can i get the latest dumps for scjp

    , Dec 4, 2008

  3. <> wrote:
    > I have all the latest certification dumps pertaining to any
    > certification exam.If any body wants that just contact me at
    > /

    Stop spamming these newsgroups.

    > This will cost minimal charges.

    Reselling that information is illegal.

    Please remain exactly where you are, so
    we don't need to use tracker dogs to hunt
    you down.

    --
    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Dec 4, 2008
  4. Lew Guest

    wrote:
    > can i [sic] get the latest dumps for scjp

    Not legally, and can you really trust a dishonest, multiposting spammer to
    give you good information?

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Dec 4, 2008