Latest in Ajax - Coming out in Private Beta in the next couple of weeks - samfind

Jesus

Hello,

I am writing to introduce samfind, located at http://samfind.com. We
are going to be having our private beta release in a couple of weeks.
This is an invitation to join the private beta by signing up at
http://samfind.com.

samfind is a website that makes the web easy to use by employing Ajax
development techniques. samfind concentrates on making access to the
web as simple as possible by providing a user-friendly interface that
ties into the websites people use.

samfind, the latest in Web 2.0 technology, streamlines organization and
access to the web by making the websites people use handy. Search
engines, news, sports, email, banks and other web services are now just
a mouse-click away. samfind can be customized so that websites that
are important to them are located in one place.

samfind can be used as a homepage or it can be integrated into other
homepages like MyYahoo!, Google Personalized Home, Windows Live,
NetVibes, and Pageflakes.

We look forward to launching our website and would love to have you in
the private beta.

sam
http://samfind.com