Latest standard after C++03?

Srinu

Are you asking this question on every language group?

No, I came across "With the new C++ Standard, multi-threading is
coming to C++ in a big way..." and "As a guide and reference to the
new concurrency features in the upcoming C++ Standard, this book is
invaluable ..." at http://www.manning.com/williams/.

This book says concurrency will be available with new C++ standard and
one line in this book says "OK, so you've got a nice shiny C++09-
compatible compiler. What next?..." So thought if there is any new
standard available like C++09 which I may not be aware of. So asked.

Also just to let myself update about C standard, I asked the same
question in C language group.

Thanks and regards,
Srinivas