    Hi,

    Is there any latest standard available after C++03?

    Srinivas
    Srinu, May 3, 2010

  2. Srinu

    Ian Collins Guest

    On 05/ 3/10 07:39 PM, Srinu wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there any latest standard available after C++03?

    No.

    Are you asking this question on every language group?

    --
    Ian Collins
    Ian Collins, May 3, 2010

  3. Srinu

    SG Guest

    Srinu wrote:

    > Is there any latest standard available after C++03?

    Not yet. Google "C++0x"
    SG, May 3, 2010
  4. Srinu

    Srinu Guest

    > Are you asking this question on every language group?

    No, I came across "With the new C++ Standard, multi-threading is
    coming to C++ in a big way..." and "As a guide and reference to the
    new concurrency features in the upcoming C++ Standard, this book is
    invaluable ..." at http://www.manning.com/williams/.

    This book says concurrency will be available with new C++ standard and
    one line in this book says "OK, so you've got a nice shiny C++09-
    compatible compiler. What next?..." So thought if there is any new
    standard available like C++09 which I may not be aware of. So asked.

    Also just to let myself update about C standard, I asked the same
    question in C language group.

    Thanks and regards,
    Srinivas
    Srinu, May 3, 2010