Latest version ready for flames

Duende

While sitting in a puddle Jeffrey Silverman scribbled in the mud:
over 70 =
senile and neither trait is good in a newsgroup setting.

So you're saying I'm senile are you.

nice.guy.nige

While the city slept, Duende ([email protected]) feverishly typed...
While sitting in a puddle Jeffrey Silverman scribbled in the mud:

So you're saying I'm senile are you.

Merriam Webster defines senile as "of, relating to, exhibiting, or
characteristic of old age " so if you are over 70 then I guess you are.
Senile just means old, like juvenile means young...

As far as the Dementia bit goes, I wonder if RtS is suffering from this, as
he seems to keep forgetting that he has already started a thread and starts
a new one... ;-)

Cheers,
Nige

Duende

While sitting in a puddle nice.guy.nige scribbled in the mud:
Merriam Webster defines senile as "of, relating to, exhibiting, or
characteristic of old age " so if you are over 70 then I guess you are.
Senile just means old, like juvenile means young...

senile \se-nl, se-\ adj : old, aged; esp : exhibiting a loss of mental
ability associated with old age senility \si-ni-le-te\ n

(C) 1995 Zane Publishing, Inc. The Merriam-Webster Dictionary (C) 1994 by
Merriam-Webster, Incorporated