Launch a application after login page and before desktop !!!

Samant.Trupti

I do not know if this is correct group to post this.....

I have to solve this problem

I have to launch one application after login page and before
desktop.
I know one way to add the entry in Runoncekey. I
want this application to run every time the user log in. Couple of
problem with Runoncekey....
1. This key is meant to use just for one time application
2. User can use cntr+alt+del and cancel the application.

I want this application to stay there till user hits "OK" and then
show the desktop. There shouldn't be another way for him to skip
this
application.
Can anybody help?

Thanks