    Can I lauch a program with ASP.NET?

    IF yes, How I could do?

    Thanks
    Augusto, Jun 25, 2003

  2. Augusto

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    Look into the process namespace. I believe it is process.exec("notepad.exe")

    Alvin Bruney, Jun 26, 2003

  3. Hi

    If you want to launch a program on the server, then Alvin's correct.
    However, if you mean you want to launch an application on the client's
    machine, you'll need to use client-side script and for IE, you can use the
    Shell.Execute() method, I believe.

    Peter

    Peter McMahon [MVP], Jun 26, 2003