Launch of LPO Watch - New Edition

Discussion in 'Java' started by KPOC, Oct 3, 2007.

  1. KPOC

    KPOC Guest

    Hello !!

    With the feedback, we keep receiving from the industry people; we try
    to improve our working on LPO Watch. This time; we have a special
    focus on "opportunities for small LPO houses" in the industry.

    IN THIS EDITION:

    · Latest Happenings in LPO Space.
    · Special Article - Why Outsourcing to India Spells Good Business- T
    Rajashekar, Director, Acumen LPO
    · Cover Story (Exclusive Interview) - Sculpting Success - David Perla
    & Sanjay Kamlani, Co-CEOs, Pangea3
    · An Article - Setting Up Small LPO House - KPO CONSULTANTS
    · Interview - The Future is Here - Vishal Aggarwal, Country Manager,
    LawScribe
    · An Article - Perception Vs Reality - Vishal Aggarwal
    · Rising Talent - Interview - Ashish Patra, Evalueserve
    · An Article - Peaks & Valleys of LPO Space - Shekhar, HTMT

    Kindly visit the link - http://kpoconsultants.com/lpowatch.htm and
    download the entire online magazine.

    US EMBASSY in collaboration with KPO CONSULTANTS is organizing IPR
    Conference 2007 on 27th October, 07 in Chandigarh, Punjab. Get more
    information from the same website.

    We understand your business and we are determined to nurture the LPO
    segment by helping you in networking, marketing, brand development,
    recruiting talent and in other most relevant areas related to
    development of your LPO.

    Do give your feedback at .

    With warm regards,

    Team
    KPO CONSULTANTS

    P.S. - If you don't want to receive emails from KPO CONSULTANTS,
    kindly reply by putting "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject-box. If you
    receive the same email more than one time, in the same inbox, reply by
    putting "DUPLICATE" as the subject.
    KPOC, Oct 3, 2007