launch page and redirect with LinkButton

David Thielen

Hi;

On the last page of our wizard when the Finish button is clicked we want
both redirect that page to a new page and launch a page with the wizard
created report. Turns out it's a piece of cake.

aspx:
<FinishNavigationTemplate>
<asp:LinkButton ID="CancelButton" runat="server"
CausesValidation="False" CommandName="Cancel"
Text="Cancel" CssClass="wizardButton" />
<asp:LinkButton ID="FinishButton" runat="server"
CommandName="MoveComplete" Text="Finish"
CssClass="wizardButton" OnClientClick="Navigate()" />
<asp:LinkButton ID="FinishPreviousButton" runat="server"
CausesValidation="False"
CommandName="MovePrevious" Text="Previous" CssClass="wizardButton" />
</FinishNavigationTemplate>

and:
function Navigate()
{
javascript:window.open("http://www.microsoft.com");
}

</script>

..aspx.cs code:
protected void FinishButtonClick(object sender, WizardNavigationEventArgs
wnea)
Response.Redirect("~/report-create." +
ExtensionConvert.ToExtension(ExtensionConvert.ToFormat(reportType.SelectedValue)) + BuildUrl());

--
thanks - dave
david_at_windward_dot_net