lAUNCH perl script from java

Discussion in 'Java' started by diego_83bis, Dec 22, 2008.

  1. diego_83bis

    diego_83bis

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Hi all I am new in this foro,

    First of all, to say hello. :)

    now, I am trying to launch a Perl code from java code,Actually It works and the perl script is running(when i save the script in my local machine,) but when I try to launch it from the server, it does not work, and Tomcat reports me this error.
    [3] response status done for 689374
    Can't open perl script ttp://localhost:8080/ChatOS/web_service_demo.pl: Invalid argument
    ...BugzillaChatosServlet finished sucessfully
    this forum doesn´t not permit to me to post links so i can not put the code

    mainly, If i save the ws perl script in C: etc etc works
    it I save the ws perl script in localhost, tomcat etc, it does not work

    Does somebody knows what should I do , any piece of advise will be great for me,

    Cheers
    Diego

    diego_83bis, Dec 22, 2008