    written in the script, and I would like to have the flexibility to choose
    any text file in any directory.
    Many thanks

    Yves PEYSSON, Feb 18, 2004

  2. Yves PEYSSON

    Ben Morrow Guest

    Yves PEYSSON <> wrote:

    > Hi may I launch a popup window (with OS X for example) for getting file name
    > and path from a perl script. At present time, path and file names are
    > written in the script, and I would like to have the flexibility to choose
    > any text file in any directory.

    While there are likely OS-specific solutions for OSX, you may want to
    look at the Tk module.

    Ben

    --
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: attack ships on fire off the
    shoulder of Orion; I've watched C-beams glitter in the darkness near the

    Ben Morrow, Feb 18, 2004

  3. Yves PEYSSON

    Matt Garrish Guest

    "Ben Morrow" <> wrote in message
    > --
    > I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: attack ships on fire off the
    > shoulder of Orion; I've watched C-beams glitter in the darkness near the
    > Tannhauser Gate. All these moments will be lost, in time, like tears in

    rain.

    Not quite verbatim...

    Matt

    Matt Garrish, Feb 19, 2004