Launching an Application through ASP.NET failure

Aaron

Hi,

Anybody please help me out. I have writtern an executable which i have
managed to call from ASP.NET pages using the following code :

oProcess.StartInfo.FileName = "C:\Bin\MachineWatcher.exe"
oProcess.StartInfo.Arguments = txtFilePath.Text
oProcess.StartInfo.CreateNoWindow = False
oProcess.StartInfo.WindowStyle = Diagnostics.ProcessWindowStyle.Normal
oProcess.StartInfo.UseShellExecute() = True

Calling this without using Sub Main in the exe loads the exe ok as a
process but does not show the form. I put a sub main in the exe and
call the form directly using a form.showmodal but i receive the
following error :

It is invalid to show a modal dialog or form when the application is
not running in UserInteractive mode.

Is it possible for me to create the exe and have the form show from an
ASP.NET site. If so how, any help is sooooooo appreciated !

Aaron