Launching app

Andrew Jarvis

Dear All,

I have a HTML page with a link to a Google Earth placemark (*.kml).

When the page is loaded from a local drive, Google Earth is launched as
required.

When the page is on my website the browser (both FireFox and IE6) both
simply display the XML content of the file.

Is there anything I can do in the HTML to force Google Earth to be launched
always?

Regards,
Andrew