    thx in advancve,
    --
    alf

    alf, Jun 8, 2007

  2. alf wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I wonder how to launch from python default Windows browser? In fact I
    > have the same question for Linux.
    >
    > thx in advancve,

    Via webbrowser module

    http://docs.python.org/lib/module-webbrowser.html

    (note: its in top five in google search for Python + launch + browser...)

    Laurent Pointal, Jun 8, 2007

  3. alf

    Guest

    On Jun 8, 8:41 am, alf <ask@me> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I wonder how to launch from python default Windows browser? In fact I
    > have the same question for Linux.
    >
    > thx in advancve,
    > --
    > alf

    For posterity... On a mac

    [sean:~] sean% open http://www.google.com

    ~Sean

    , Jun 8, 2007
  4. alf

    alf Guest

    Laurent Pointal wrote:

    > Via webbrowser module
    >
    > http://docs.python.org/lib/module-webbrowser.html

    thx a lot. Just again Python positively surprises me.

    > (note: its in top five in google search for Python + launch + browser...)

    so now it will be in top four :).

    alf, Jun 9, 2007