    http://validator.w3.org/docs/why.html

    that a blind man sued someone for being unable to access his site.
    Many people would rather my site were not on-line at all.
    thedarkman, Oct 30, 2011

  2. thedarkman wrote:
    > I can't quite believe the claim here
    > http://validator.w3.org/docs/why.html
    >
    > that a blind man sued someone for being unable to access his site.
    > Many people would rather my site were not on-line at all.

    Keep doing what you are doing. They may get their wish.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Oct 30, 2011

  3. thedarkman

    idle Guest

    On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 07:10:33 -0700 (PDT), thedarkman wrote in alt.html:

    > I can't quite believe the claim here
    > http://validator.w3.org/docs/why.html
    >
    > that a blind man sued someone for being unable to access his site.
    > Many people would rather my site were not on-line at all.

    Many sighted people can't even view your site.
    Can't imagine what the sight impaired must go through.
    You do have an audio version for the hearing impaired don't you?

    --
    idle
    Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to
    idle, Oct 30, 2011