layers

dorayme

"Jonathan N. Little said:
Hmmm have you tried anger management classes?

You silly boy! This *is* my anger management class. You would be
very surprised to see how nice I am as a result. Come along for a
walk and a swim and we will chat like two peas in a pod...

Phil Kempster

dorayme said:
I don't think so. There are a *lot* of lurkers. London police has
reported finding dens of them in cellars. I caught three this
week peering into my window from the front veranda (as
punishment, I forced them to send three URls each)
I'm one! Plucking up courage to ask a question about - gasp - "Frames".

ps my spellchecker wants to replace - dorayme - with - adorable! ;-)

dorayme

Phil Kempster said:
I'm one! Plucking up courage to ask a question about - gasp - "Frames".

ps my spellchecker wants to replace - dorayme - with - adorable! ;-)

Please do not let your spellchecker "learn" such a thing. Spell
checkers talk to each other and soon enough my reputation will be
ruined. <g>

Go ahead and ask about frames. I am sentimental about them. A bit
like my old Ford. I must make a framed site again one day.

Here is a link from a solid ex-subscriber:

<http://www.markparnell.com.au/articles/frames.php>

Adrienne Boswell

Jonathan N. Little wrote:

I think so. Like the ones in carnivals? That's me trying to a) find the
link then b) actually get my mouse on it

I'm 49...maybe I'm getting too old to be using the internet=(

Nah, I'm 51.