Layout and data.

Luigi Donatello Asero

On the page
http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/italienskapresentartiklarfem.html
I have a table where there is a picture and under the picture a line with
the price and the lowest line with a link to show the next picture and
another to show the previous picture.
Now I wonder whether it is better to use a table in this case or if it would
be better to use CSS.
The price can be considered data, I suppose, but what about the picture and
the links?

--
Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)

http://www.italymap.dk
http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/trevidue.html

Nico Schuyt

Luigi said:
On the page
http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/italienskapresentartiklarfem.html
I have a table where there is a picture and under the picture a line
with the price and the lowest line with a link to show the next
picture and another to show the previous picture.
Now I wonder whether it is better to use a table in this case or if
it would be better to use CSS.
The price can be considered data, I suppose, but what about the
picture and the links?

Use a table if it's *tabular* data. No need for that in this case unless you
have a number of pictures with description. Even than it may be easier to
use css.
Nico

Nico Schuyt

Luigi said:
"Nico Schuyt" skrev
When I tried to do it previously I could not it as long as I still
want to have buttons which change colour if the user has already used
those links ( buttons).

That can hardly be a problem :) Do you have an URL of such a page?
Nico