    Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)

    http://www.italymap.dk
    http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/trevidue.html

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Jan 8, 2004

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > On the page
    > http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/italienskapresentartiklarfem.html
    > I have a table where there is a picture and under the picture a line
    > with the price and the lowest line with a link to show the next
    > picture and another to show the previous picture.
    > Now I wonder whether it is better to use a table in this case or if
    > it would be better to use CSS.
    > The price can be considered data, I suppose, but what about the
    > picture and the links?

    Use a table if it's *tabular* data. No need for that in this case unless you
    have a number of pictures with description. Even than it may be easier to
    use css.
    Nico

    Nico Schuyt, Jan 8, 2004

  3. "Nico Schuyt" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > > On the page
    > > http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/italienskapresentartiklarfem.html
    > > I have a table where there is a picture and under the picture a line
    > > with the price and the lowest line with a link to show the next
    > > picture and another to show the previous picture.
    > > Now I wonder whether it is better to use a table in this case or if
    > > it would be better to use CSS.
    > > The price can be considered data, I suppose, but what about the
    > > picture and the links?

    > Use a table if it's *tabular* data. No need for that in this case unless

    you
    > have a number of pictures with description. Even than it may be easier to
    > use css.
    > Nico

    Do you mean something like that?
    http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/italienskapresentartiklartvaa.html

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Jan 9, 2004
  4. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > "Nico Schuyt" skrev
    >> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    >>> http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/italienskapresentartiklarfem.html
    >>> I have a table where there is a picture and under the picture a line
    >>> with the price and the lowest line with a link to show the next
    >>> picture and another to show the previous picture.
    >>> Now I wonder whether it is better to use a table in this case or if
    >>> it would be better to use CSS.
    >>> The price can be considered data, I suppose, but what about the
    >>> picture and the links?

    >> Use a table if it's *tabular* data. No need for that in this case
    >> unless you have a number of pictures with description. Even than it
    >> may be easier to use css.

    > Do you mean something like that?
    > http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/italienskapresentartiklartvaa.html

    Well, looks good. Next step: replace the table for the main layout with CSS?
    :)
    Nico

    Nico Schuyt, Jan 9, 2004
  5. "Nico Schuyt" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    > >> Use a table if it's *tabular* data. No need for that in this case
    > >> unless you have a number of pictures with description. Even than it
    > >> may be easier to use css.

    > > Do you mean something like that?
    > > http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/italienskapresentartiklartvaa.html

    > Well, looks good. Next step: replace the table for the main layout with

    CSS?
    > :)
    > Nico

    When I tried to do it previously I could not it as long as I still want to
    have buttons which change colour if the user has already used those links
    ( buttons).

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Jan 9, 2004
  6. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > "Nico Schuyt" skrev

    >>> Do you mean something like that?
    >>> http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/italienskapresentartiklartvaa.html

    >> Well, looks good. Next step: replace the table for the main layout
    >> with CSS? :)

    > When I tried to do it previously I could not it as long as I still
    > want to have buttons which change colour if the user has already used
    > those links ( buttons).

    That can hardly be a problem :) Do you have an URL of such a page?
    Nico

    Nico Schuyt, Jan 9, 2004
  7. "Nico Schuyt" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > > "Nico Schuyt" skrev

    > >> Well, looks good. Next step: replace the table for the main layout
    > >> with CSS? :)

    > > When I tried to do it previously I could not it as long as I still
    > > want to have buttons which change colour if the user has already used
    > > those links ( buttons).

    > That can hardly be a problem :) Do you have an URL of such a page?
    > Nico

    I am not sure I have because I did it for a long time ago
    but I can try to do the page again may-be in some days and then post the
    URL

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Jan 9, 2004