Layout of this page

Jan Faerber

Kris said:
There may be people who like Flash but I do not.

Me either. I especially dislike them for not knowing the difference
between language and nationality.[/QUOTE]

How does the flag look like for dutch bush women?

AES/newspost

SpaceGirl said:
Perhaps go have a look at http://www.coolhomepages.com and see what the
professionals are building these days.

If that page, by itself, is supposed to be an example of "what
the professionals are building these days", count me out. About as
ugly, cluttered, messy, and did I say ugly, as any page I've seen yet.

Genomega

If that page, by itself, is supposed to be an example of "what
the professionals are building these days", count me out. About as
ugly, cluttered, messy, and did I say ugly, as any page I've seen yet.

Agreed, way to much info for one page.

Duane Phinney ICQ#:246507783 Current ICQ status: SMS: (Send an SMS message
to my ICQ): +2783142246507783 More ways to contact me:
YPager Genomega

Luigi Donatello Asero

Genomega said:
Agreed, way to much info for one page.

It did not impress me either:
the code does not seem to be ok. And where is the doctype?
The design is not fluid either.