layout question for different browsers

Disco Octopus

hi,

this page... http://choicebeefjerky.site-ezy.com/beefjerky.html looks fine
on IE5.5, and Opera 7.23, but on a Mozilla browser (Moz 1.4, and 1.5, and NS
7.1), the sections are not doing what they are told to do.

see here....
- this is in ie5.5...... http://mycoolfish.com/t/cbj_ie.gif (about 68k)
- this is in Mozilla 1.5...... http://mycoolfish.com/t/cbj_moz.gif (about
68k)

so...
* Anybody know what is the 'correct' behaviuor? is ie and operah doing the
right thing, or is ns and moz doing the right thing?
* Anybody know what I can do the get mozilla (or ie) to do the right thing?

thanks

Disco Octopus

Disco said:
hi,

this page... http://choicebeefjerky.site-ezy.com/beefjerky.html looks
fine on IE5.5, and Opera 7.23, but on a Mozilla browser (Moz 1.4, and
1.5, and NS
7.1), the sections are not doing what they are told to do.

see here....
- this is in ie5.5...... http://mycoolfish.com/t/cbj_ie.gif (about
68k)
- this is in Mozilla 1.5...... http://mycoolfish.com/t/cbj_moz.gif
(about 68k)

so...
* Anybody know what is the 'correct' behaviuor? is ie and operah
doing the right thing, or is ns and moz doing the right thing?
* Anybody know what I can do the get mozilla (or ie) to do the right
thing?

thanks

right. i will give you one more chance to answer my questions before i ask
for a refund on my support/maintenance agreement with ah.

thanks

William Tasso

Disco said:
right. i will give you one more chance to answer my questions before
i ask for a refund on my support/maintenance agreement with ah.

why didn't you say you were fully paid up before?

FWIW - I just checked your URL in Opera(7.11), Moz(1.3.1) and IE6(sp1).
Each is different - I'd say Opera gives closest to what you intend.

You might want to address the issues raised here:
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/...ky.html&warning=1&profile=css2&usermedium=all

before proceding.

brucie

right. i will give you one more chance to answer my questions before i ask
for a refund on my support/maintenance agreement with ah.

you would get a much better response if you offered sexual favors.