    right thing, or is ns and moz doing the right thing?
    * Anybody know what I can do the get mozilla (or ie) to do the right thing?

    thanks
    Disco Octopus, Dec 10, 2003

  2. Disco Octopus wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > this page... http://choicebeefjerky.site-ezy.com/beefjerky.html looks
    > fine on IE5.5, and Opera 7.23, but on a Mozilla browser (Moz 1.4, and
    > 1.5, and NS
    > 7.1), the sections are not doing what they are told to do.
    >
    > see here....
    > - this is in ie5.5...... http://mycoolfish.com/t/cbj_ie.gif (about
    > 68k)
    > - this is in Mozilla 1.5...... http://mycoolfish.com/t/cbj_moz.gif
    > (about 68k)
    >

    > so...
    > * Anybody know what is the 'correct' behaviuor? is ie and operah
    > doing the right thing, or is ns and moz doing the right thing?
    > * Anybody know what I can do the get mozilla (or ie) to do the right
    > thing?
    >
    > thanks

    right. i will give you one more chance to answer my questions before i ask
    for a refund on my support/maintenance agreement with ah.

    thanks
    Disco Octopus, Dec 11, 2003

  3. Disco Octopus wrote:
    > Disco Octopus wrote:
    >> http://choicebeefjerky.site-ezy.com/beefjerky.html
    >> so...
    >> * Anybody know what is the 'correct' behaviuor? is ie and operah
    >> doing the right thing, or is ns and moz doing the right thing?
    >> * Anybody know what I can do the get mozilla (or ie) to do the right
    >> thing?
    >>
    >> thanks

    > right. i will give you one more chance to answer my questions before
    > i ask for a refund on my support/maintenance agreement with ah.

    why didn't you say you were fully paid up before?

    FWIW - I just checked your URL in Opera(7.11), Moz(1.3.1) and IE6(sp1).
    Each is different - I'd say Opera gives closest to what you intend.

    You might want to address the issues raised here:
    http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/...ky.html&warning=1&profile=css2&usermedium=all

    before proceding.

    --
    William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com
    William Tasso, Dec 12, 2003
  4. Disco Octopus

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:Af7Cb.1197$>
    Disco Octopus said:

    > right. i will give you one more chance to answer my questions before i ask
    > for a refund on my support/maintenance agreement with ah.

    you would get a much better response if you offered sexual favors.

    --
    brucie
    12/December/2003 06:00:19 pm kilo
    brucie, Dec 12, 2003