    Can someone offer some advice?

    Thanks,

    TC
    TC, Jun 25, 2008

  2. I've used the Table web control to create this kind of functionality in the
    past.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Jun 25, 2008

  3. TC

    TC Guest

    Hey Steve,

    Have you done this with a bound control and, if so, do you have any code
    snippets?

    Thanks,

    Todd

    "Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    TC, Jun 25, 2008
  4. TC

    Evan Freeman Guest

    I recommend you look at the listview control. It gives you teh most
    flexability, I have used it numerous times to create photo galleries with
    pagination and with images plus titles and descriptions.

    Matt Berseth has numerous examples of what you need with source on his blog,
    you can find a link to it from my blog, I'm to lazy to post the link =]

    Evan Freeman
    http://EvanFreeman.blogspot.com

    Evan Freeman, Jun 25, 2008
  5. TC

    TC Guest

    Hey Evan,

    The website I'm working on is written in 2.0. Isn't the ListView a VS2008 /
    3.5 product?

    Thanks,

    Todd

    TC, Jun 25, 2008