    looking for some fairly standard formats....

    Thanks,

    Steve
    Steve, Dec 25, 2003

    http://dorward.me.uk/www/css/#templates

    --
    David Dorward <http://dorward.me.uk/>
    David Dorward, Dec 25, 2003

  3. "Steve" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone know of a source for basic webpage layout templates? I'm
    > looking for some fairly standard formats....

    We have a zip file of 40 free templates. While they aren't anything that I
    would use as/is...some of them are certainly a good foundation to build on.

    We are also going to be adding about 200 more, after Christmas.

    --Tina
    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com
    20% Discount Code: newsgroup
    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Dec 25, 2003
  4. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Wow, lots of great resources at these sites; thanks Tina and David.

    Steve
    Steve, Dec 27, 2003