    (je suis italien mais je habite a la Suede)
    (ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden)
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/boende-i-italien.php

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Oct 14, 2005

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Guest

    Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > I would like to know whether this table on the page
    > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/test3.php
    > is for you an example of layout or tabular data.
    > There is one column for the images, one column for the country , one column
    > for the region and one column for the place which the images refer to

    It's tabular. Why do you care?

    --
    Hywel

    , Oct 14, 2005

  3. <> skrev i meddelandet

    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > > I would like to know whether this table on the page
    > > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/test3.php
    > > is for you an example of layout or tabular data.
    > > There is one column for the images, one column for the country , one

    column
    > > for the region and one column for the place which the images refer to

    > It's tabular. Why do you care?

    Because it is good to learn the difference.
    I would like to put the information relating to country, region and place
    and the file names in a database and select them for every picture everyday.
    That suggests to me that a tabular design on the homepage seems to suit
    better my needs than a layout with <div>.
    The problem, though is that I have not learnt properly, yet, how to select
    the data from the database after putting them in it.
    On the table on the page
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/boende-i-italien.php I selected them
    all but how I select only the one which concerns the pictures of one day?

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    (sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Oct 14, 2005
  4. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Arne Guest

    Once upon a time *Luigi Donatello Asero* wrote:

    > I would like to know whether this table on the page
    > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/test3.php
    > is for you an example of layout or tabular data.
    > There is one column for the images, one column for the country , one column
    > for the region and one column for the place which the images refer to

    You have allready get an answer about the table, so will only comment
    on a spelling in the page :)
    The "disaktivera" word is not in the Swedsih vocalarity, only a
    "swenglish" spelling of the English word. The right translation of
    "disactivate" would be "avaktivera". Also "hos din webbläsare" should
    be "i din webbläsare".

    --
    /Arne
    Now killing all posts originating at GoogleGroups

    Arne, Oct 14, 2005
  5. "Arne" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Once upon a time *Luigi Donatello Asero* wrote:
    >
    > > I would like to know whether this table on the page
    > > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/test3.php
    > > is for you an example of layout or tabular data.
    > > There is one column for the images, one column for the country , one

    column
    > > for the region and one column for the place which the images refer to
    > >

    > You have allready get an answer about the table, so will only comment
    > on a spelling in the page :)
    > The "disaktivera" word is not in the Swedsih vocalarity, only a
    > "swenglish" spelling of the English word. The right translation of
    > "disactivate" would be "avaktivera". Also "hos din webbläsare" should
    > be "i din webbläsare".

    On which page?
    --
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/index.php

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Oct 14, 2005

    > "Arne" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > > Once upon a time *Luigi Donatello Asero* wrote:
    > >
    > > > I would like to know whether this table on the page
    > > > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/test3.php
    > > > is for you an example of layout or tabular data.
    > > > There is one column for the images, one column for the country , one

    > column
    > > > for the region and one column for the place which the images refer to
    > > >

    > > You have allready get an answer about the table, so will only comment
    > > on a spelling in the page :)
    > > The "disaktivera" word is not in the Swedsih vocalarity, only a
    > > "swenglish" spelling of the English word. The right translation of
    > > "disactivate" would be "avaktivera". Also "hos din webbläsare" should
    > > be "i din webbläsare".

    > On which page?

    Ok, I have seen it.

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Oct 14, 2005
  7. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Rincewind Guest

    On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 08:39:13 GMT, Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    > I would like to know whether this table on the page
    > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/test3.php
    > is for you an example of layout or tabular data.
    > There is one column for the images, one column for the country , one column
    > for the region and one column for the place which the images refer to

    This is a dictionary definition of tabular, <Quote> an arrangement of facts
    and numbers in rows or blocks, especially in printed material </Quote>

    So make up your own mind, you won't listen to anyone who's answer is
    contradictory to what you already think.

    Rincewind, Oct 14, 2005
  8. Luigi Donatello Asero

    JDS Guest

    On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:29:00 +0000, Rincewind wrote:

    > So make up your own mind, you won't listen to anyone who's answer is
    > contradictory to what you already think.

    Ha! You told him! Bing bam boom.

    FWIW, *I* think it is *NOT* tabular! So there! HA! Who's right now? Huh?
    huh???

    Seriously, though, for dio's[1] sake, Luigi, LOOK IT UP. Sheesh!!!!

    [1] There's a bit of Eye-talian for you, L.

    --
    JDS |

    JDS, Oct 14, 2005
  9. "Rincewind" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 08:39:13 GMT, Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    >
    > > I would like to know whether this table on the page
    > > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/test3.php
    > > is for you an example of layout or tabular data.
    > > There is one column for the images, one column for the country , one

    column
    > > for the region and one column for the place which the images refer to

    > This is a dictionary definition of tabular, <Quote> an arrangement of

    facts
    > and numbers in rows or blocks, especially in printed material </Quote>
    >
    > So make up your own mind, you won't listen to anyone who's answer is
    > contradictory to what you already think.

    Thank you for your answer.
    I have noticed that my new table did not change the picture, so I had to
    change back to the old layout..

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    (sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)
    (Ñ Ð¸Ñ‚Ð°Ð»ÑŒÑнец но Ñ Ð¶Ð¸Ð²Ñƒ в Швеции )
    (我是 æ„大利人 , 但是 我 ä½ åœ¨ ç‘žå…¸)
    (minä olen Italian kansalainen, mutta minä asun Ruotsissa)
    (yo soy italiano mas vivo en Suecia)
    (je suis italien mais j' habite a la Suede)
    (ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden)
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/undervisning-i-italienska.php

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Oct 14, 2005