Lazy C++ (lzz) and "better C++" tools

Yang Zhang

Anybody know how I can bootstrap-build lzz? The website is down, and
the SF project only contains the lzz source (lzz is self-hosting).

Also, are there any newer/better tools along the same lines? I dig the
whole "better C++" theme (note that I mean tools that let me use
existing C++ code and let others use my code; for instance, D stopped C
++ support, so it wouldn't fit in such a list). I found this one, but
I'm not sure how it compares to lzz - anybody have experiences with
it? (It gets far fewer search hits.)

http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/~hohmuth/prj/preprocess/

Thanks!

AnonMail2005

Anybody know how I can bootstrap-build lzz? The website is down, and
the SF project only contains the lzz source (lzz isself-hosting).

Also, are there any newer/better tools along the same lines? I dig the
whole "better C++" theme (note that I mean tools that let me use
existingC++code and let others use my code; for instance, D stopped C
++ support, so it wouldn't fit in such a list). I found this one, but
I'm not sure how it compares to lzz - anybody have experiences with
it? (It gets far fewer search hits.)

http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/~hohmuth/prj/preprocess/

Thanks!

FYI, the site is now back up.