    any help ??
    thnx
    meshoshow ..
    meshoshow, Dec 15, 2006

  2. meshoshow wrote:

    > i'm working on fpga .. wanna make an vhdl code for lcd .. but as a
    > block diagram .. using mux ( multiplexer ) and counters .. etc etc..

    On quartus it's File, New, Block Diagram, Edit, Insert Symbol...

    -- Mike Treseler
    Mike Treseler, Dec 15, 2006

  3. meshoshow

    meshoshow Guest

    Mike Treseler wrote:
    > meshoshow wrote:
    >
    > > i'm working on fpga .. wanna make an vhdl code for lcd .. but as a
    > > block diagram .. using mux ( multiplexer ) and counters .. etc etc..

    > On quartus it's File, New, Block Diagram, Edit, Insert Symbol...
    >
    > -- Mike Treseler

    yes i know mike .. but how :D ??
    i wanna help in constructing the block diagram .. on fpga ..
    meshoshow, Dec 15, 2006
  4. meshoshow wrote:

    > yes i know mike .. but how :D ??
    > i wanna help in constructing the block diagram .. on fpga ..

    Run the Quartus design entry tutorial or take a class.

    I prefer to sketch a block diagrams in my notebook
    and write code to declare, init and update registers.
    Quartus will draw a clean schematic for me once
    I get it working in modelsim.

    -- Mike Treseler
    Mike Treseler, Dec 15, 2006