LDAP / ADSI problems

Guest

I'm trying to access AD to retrive the list of groups that a member of the
domain belongs to, from an ASP.Net page.

No matter what code I try involving the DirectoryServies.DirectoryEntry
class, I get the same error each time: The server is not operational.

I've tried several versions of the ldap string to access the AD and after
scouring the newsgroups I've settled on trying both LDAP://dc=Example,dc=Corp
and LDAP://DomainController,dc=Example,dc=Corp.

I checked with our Network Admins and they provided me with the following
script:

Set objNetops = GetObject("LDAP://cn=Network Operations
Users,cn=Users,dc=example,dc=corp")

For Each oMember In objNetops.Members

wscript.Echo oMember.name

Next

And it does return information. Using the same LDAP:// string gives me the
server not operational error.

I've tried using a couple of examples from MSDN and codeproject, receiving
the same error every time.

So I'm still unable to search AD....ANY IDEAS???????

Ryan