ldap as part of ruby std lib + sample ldaps for windows active dir pls

Peña, Botp

Hi,

(First of all, I'm slow when it comes to mswindows stuff, so pls be =
gentle :)

1 Is there a plan to incorporate LDAP into ruby's std lib? LDAP seems so =
ubiquitous nowadays..

2 Is it possible to access windows active directory using win32ole? (i =
cannot use/require ruby-ldap since it needs compiling on my windows =
box.) If yes, anyone care to share? I just need to query the =
lastLogon/Logoff values of users for each windows active dir domain =
controller.

Thank you for the help.

Kind regards,
-botp