LDAP authentication fails with the final release version of ASP.Ne

Guest

LDAP authentication fails with the final release version of ASP.Net 2.0 (and
Beta 2 also).
I suspect it's a legit bug. Any ideas how to report it??

The following code works fine with Framework 1.1 yet fails with 2.0:

string strPath = "LDAP://ldap-3.directory.enterprise.mydomain.gov/";
string strDir = "ou=People,ou=My Agency,ou=My Department,o=U.S.
Government,c=US";
DirectoryEntry mySearchRoot = new DirectoryEntry(strPath + strDir);
mySearchRoot.Username = "cn=ES Tracker,ou=Consumers,ou=Services,ou=My
Agency,ou=My Department,o=U.S. Government,c=US";
mySearchRoot.Password = "xxxx";
DirectorySearcher myDirectorySearcher = new DirectorySearcher(mySearchRoot);
myDirectorySearcher.PropertiesToLoad.Add("givenName");
myDirectorySearcher.PropertiesToLoad.Add("mail");
myDirectorySearcher.Filter = "(uniqueIdentifier=" + sSEID + ")";
try
{
SearchResult result = myDirectorySearcher.FindOne();