    P. Rego Guest

    I'm looking for a function to check if a user belongs to a LDAP network group in
    C or C++. How could I do it?

    P. Rego, Feb 28, 2012

  2. P. Rego

    Shao Miller Guest

    On 2/28/2012 08:01, P. Rego wrote:
    > I'm looking for a function to check if a user belongs to a LDAP network group in
    > C or C++. How could I do it?

    There aren't standard C functions to accomplish this, that I'm aware of.

    What operating system are you using?

    Shao Miller, Feb 28, 2012

  3. P. Rego

    Noob Guest

    P. Rego wrote:

    > I'm looking for a function to check if a user belongs to a LDAP network group
    > in C or C++. How could I do it?

    This is off-topic in comp.lang.c

    libcurl supports LDAP and secure LDAP.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CURL

    Noob, Feb 28, 2012
  4. P. Rego

    Nomen Nescio Guest

    Noob <root@127.0.0.1> wrote:

    > P. Rego wrote:
    >
    > > I'm looking for a function to check if a user belongs to a LDAP network group
    > > in C or C++. How could I do it?

    > This is off-topic in comp.lang.c
    >
    > libcurl supports LDAP and secure LDAP.
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CURL

    or..

    http://willu-domy.homework.org

    Nomen Nescio, Feb 28, 2012
  5. P. Rego

    P. Rego Guest

    Em terça-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2012 14h28min11s UTC-3, Nomen Nescio escreveu:
    > Noob <root@127.0.0.1> wrote:
    >
    > > P. Rego wrote:
    > >
    > > > I'm looking for a function to check if a user belongs to a LDAP network group
    > > > in C or C++. How could I do it?

    > > This is off-topic in comp.lang.c
    > >
    > > libcurl supports LDAP and secure LDAP.
    > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CURL

    > or..
    >
    > http://willu-domy.homework.org

    Em terça-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2012 14h28min11s UTC-3, Nomen Nescio escreveu:
    > Noob <root@127.0.0.1> wrote:
    >
    > > P. Rego wrote:
    > >
    > > > I'm looking for a function to check if a user belongs to a LDAP network group
    > > > in C or C++. How could I do it?

    > > This is off-topic in comp.lang.c
    > >
    > > libcurl supports LDAP and secure LDAP.
    > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CURL