ldb file locked by aspnet_wp.exe

MrB

I have an asp.net app that uses an access .mdb file. I want to periodically
update this file via ftp. However when I try I run into the problem that
the original mdb file can't be deleted because it is locked by the
aspnet_wp.exe process. I have to end that process in task manager before
being able to delete the mdb file. How can I set this up so that
aspnet_wp.exe does not lock the mdb file.
Thanks in advance,
Jim

MrB

Kevin,
It turns out that I hadn't explicitly closed my connection object. So the
problem is solved. That was alot easier than rewriting the app for sql
server and trying to convince a small non-profit office to pay the costs.
Jim