LEAD ExtJS/JAVAScripits/UI Developer

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by simon, Aug 1, 2008.

  1. simon

    simon Guest

    This is the requirement currently open.

    Req. ID: Req-3206 - LEAD ExtJS/JAVAScripits/UI Developer
    Primary Skills: ExtJS, UI ToolKit ,JavaScript, HTML,
    5+ years of experience with web browser technologies, especially
    JavaScript, HTML, AJAX,UI ToolKit, JavaScript frameworks (ExtJS ) and
    CSS.

    Must have: Atleast 1 year of experience in ExtJS.

    Rate: DOE, Job Type: Contract, Start Date: ASAP, Duration: 3+
    Months, Number Of Openings: 1, Location: Boston, MA
    Respond to this requirement.

    Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant.
    Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

    I will contact you, if I need more information.

    Thanks and best regards,

    Simon
    Resource Manager
    Aikon Technologies Inc
    3018 S. Rt 59, 124-288
    Naperville, IL 60564
    Phone: 630-219-1915
    Fax : 630-839-5298

    www.aikoninc.com
    simon, Aug 1, 2008

  2. On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 at 17:28:58, in comp.lang.javascript, simon wrote:

    <snip>
    >Our client is looking for LEAD JAVA Scripit Consultant;

    <snip>

    So, now we know. When you use one of the bloated libraries you are
    programming in an extended language and it's called Java Scripit.

    John
    --
    John Harris
    John G Harris, Aug 2, 2008