leader-alignment="reference-area" problem under Antenna House XSF V3.4

?

=?iso-8859-1?q?Jean-Fran=E7ois_Michaud?=

Hello,

I was wondering if there was a way around leader-alignment. XSF V3.4
from Antenna House seems to be a very powerful FO -> PDF converter, but
it doesn't support this particular attribute from fo:leader. It doesn't
support leader-pattern-width either but this can be bypassed by using
leader-pattern="use-content" as such:

<fo:leader leader-pattern="use-content"> . </fo:leader>

How would I go about reproducing the leader-alignment="reference-area"
end result through XSLT/XSL:FO? Is it even possible?

Regards
Jeff