Learn How To Write A Resume / CV On Our Free Informational Site

Discussion in 'Java' started by rawebadvert, Feb 16, 2007.

  1. rawebadvert

    rawebadvert Guest

    This Website is designed for you to learn how to write a resume on
    your own. Hiring someone to do a resume is not enough learn how to do
    it on your own. If you do hire someone to help you write a resume this
    will help you guide the resume writer to put in the correct
    information for you to increase your chances on getting a job. This is
    a free site no fees. People do need resume templates and resume
    samples as a base to get started on their resumes, but this
    information that I have on my site will help you fill in the resume
    templates or resume samples with the best information to present the
    best possible resume to your potential employer. No matter what type
    of resume you are writing either a technical resume, sales resume,
    marketing resume, teaching resume, nursing resume, or general resume
    this free site will help you. We do not provide resume samples or
    resume templates just information. If you are a Career Worker looking
    to change positions, a potential new immigrant, or entry level worker,
    Please check us out.

    http://www.resumewritersguide.com

    ARE YOUR EMPLOYMENT REFERENCES OK WHEN YOU APPLY FOR A JOB HERE ARE
    SOME TIPS

    If your looking for employment and you are planning to use references
    read this site first to learn how to protect yourself from bad
    references..

    http://www.resumewritersguide.com/resumetipsref.htm
    rawebadvert, Feb 16, 2007

  2. On Feb 16, 11:24 am, "rawebadvert" <> wrote:

    Sub: Learn How To Write A Resume / CV On Our Free
    Informational Site More options

    Learn How Oo Multi-Post Spam/Attract an Abuse
    Report On Our Free Usenet Newsgroup.

    Oh, wait.. you've already got that one pegged.
    Forget it.

    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Feb 16, 2007

  3. rawebadvert

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    rawebadvert wrote:
    > This Website is designed for you to learn how to write a resume on
    > your own. Hiring someone to do a resume is not enough learn how to do
    > it on your own.

    Why on earth would I trust your service when your message/spam is
    ungrammatical? You have to look like you know what you're talking about.
    If you can't even construct sensible sentences, then forget about trying
    to help people with their CVs.
    Alex Hunsley, Feb 16, 2007
  4. rawebadvert

    Lew Guest

    Alex Hunsley wrote:
    > Why on earth would I trust your service when your message/spam is
    > ungrammatical? You have to look like you know what you're talking about.
    > If you can't even construct sensible sentences, then forget about trying
    > to help people with their CVs.

    Doesn't it seem that the illiterate are the ones who post their spam URLs to
    these newsgroups?

    I get the impression that the literate have other ways to publicize their work.

    - Lew
    Lew, Feb 16, 2007
  5. rawebadvert

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    Lew wrote:

    > rawebadvert wrote:
    >>> This Website is designed for you to learn how to write a resume on
    >>> your own. Hiring someone to do a resume is not enough learn how to do
    >>> it on your own.

    > Alex Hunsley wrote:
    >> Why on earth would I trust your service when your message/spam is
    >> ungrammatical? You have to look like you know what you're talking
    >> about. If you can't even construct sensible sentences, then forget
    >> about trying to help people with their CVs.

    > Doesn't it seem that the illiterate are the ones who post their spam
    > URLs to these newsgroups?
    >
    > I get the impression that the literate have other ways to publicize
    > their work.

    You may be onto something with that one!
    Alex Hunsley, Feb 17, 2007
  6. rawebadvert

    rawebadvert Guest

    On Feb 16, 2:28 pm, Lew <> wrote:
    > rawebadvert wrote:
    > >> This Website is designed for you to learn how to write a resume on
    > >> your own. Hiring someone to do a resume is not enough learn how to do
    > >> it on your own.

    > Alex Hunsley wrote:
    > > Why on earth would I trust your service when your message/spam is
    > > ungrammatical? You have to look like you know what you're talking about.
    > > If you can't even construct sensible sentences, then forget about trying
    > > to help people with their CVs.

    > Doesn't it seem that the illiterate are the ones who post their spam URLs to
    > these newsgroups?
    >
    > I get the impression that the literate have other ways to publicize their work.
    >
    > - Lew

    For someone who can't code you sure can talk.
    rawebadvert, Feb 17, 2007
  7. rawebadvert

    rawebadvert Guest

    On Feb 15, 6:43 pm, "Andrew Thompson" <> wrote:
    > On Feb 16, 11:24 am, "rawebadvert" <> wrote:
    >
    > Sub: Learn How To Write A Resume / CV On Our Free
    > Informational Site More options
    >
    > Learn How Oo Multi-Post Spam/Attract an Abuse
    > Report On Our Free Usenet Newsgroup.
    >
    > Oh, wait.. you've already got that one pegged.
    > Forget it.
    >
    > Andrew T.

    Why is it the young Brits are the only ones that complain. Giving you
    my experience in the High Tech field wouldn't do any good because you
    would probably just insult me further. But I will tell you I still
    work in the High Tech field after 26 years and know the business
    inside and out both in development and test. To go any further would
    be futile since most of the people who are complaining don't even know
    how to use Microsoft Word spellchecker. Some people like Alex can't
    read since he obviously did not look at my site because if he did he
    would have known I do not charge anything, nor do I sell or provide a
    resume service, or should I say for you Brits CV's.
    rawebadvert, Feb 17, 2007
  8. On Feb 18, 7:08 am, "rawebadvert" <> wrote:
    > On Feb 15, 6:43 pm, "Andrew Thompson" <> wrote:
    > > On Feb 16, 11:24 am, "rawebadvert" <> wrote:

    > > Sub: Learn How To Write A Resume / CV On Our Free
    > > Informational Site More options

    > > Learn How Oo Multi-Post Spam/Attract an Abuse
    > > Report On Our Free Usenet Newsgroup.

    > Why is it the young Brits are the only ones that complain.

    I do not know. Perhaps you should ask
    someone who is young, or a Brit.

    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Feb 17, 2007
  9. On Feb 18, 6:29 am, "rawebadvert" <> wrote:

    > For someone who can't code you sure can talk.

    (chuckle) From the sublime (see his previous
    post) to the ridiculous.

    For someone who can multi-post spam, you
    sure can make a complete fool of yourself.

    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Feb 17, 2007
  10. rawebadvert

    rawebadvert Guest

    On Feb 17, 2:18 pm, "Andrew Thompson" <> wrote:
    > On Feb 18, 6:29 am, "rawebadvert" <> wrote:
    >
    > > For someone who can't code you sure can talk.

    > (chuckle) From the sublime (see his previous
    > post) to the ridiculous.
    >
    > For someone who can multi-post spam, you
    > sure can make a complete fool of yourself.
    >
    > Andrew T.

    Andrew I am not making myself out as a fool, but you are if you result
    in name calling instead of being professional which oviously your not.
    By the way if you feel so strongly about spam get rid of your boreing
    site which oviously was not designed very well. Follow your own advise
    Andrew don't advertise on the web. The internet was designed back in
    1962 by C.R. Licklider of MIT. The internet was designed for free use
    including advertiseing, or are you for censorship? Have a nice day.
    rawebadvert, Feb 17, 2007
  11. rawebadvert

    Guest

    On 17 Feb., 21:34, "rawebadvert" <> wrote:
    > The internet was designed for free use
    > including advertiseing, or are you for censorship? Have a nice day.

    Thanks Mr. Ralph Almour for admitting in public that you run a spam
    operation from Leander/TX. Complete with the typical spammer whining
    about "frea speach".
    , Feb 17, 2007
  12. rawebadvert

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    rawebadvert wrote:
    > On Feb 17, 2:18 pm, "Andrew Thompson" <> wrote:
    >> On Feb 18, 6:29 am, "rawebadvert" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> For someone who can't code you sure can talk.

    >> (chuckle) From the sublime (see his previous
    >> post) to the ridiculous.
    >>
    >> For someone who can multi-post spam, you
    >> sure can make a complete fool of yourself.
    >>
    >> Andrew T.

    > Andrew I am not making myself out as a fool,

    Actually, you are somewhat. You're spamming CV writing information while
    demonstrating you aren't qualified to write it..

    > but you are if you result
    > in name calling instead of being professional which oviously

    That's "obviously".

    > your not.

    That's "you're" or "you are".

    > By the way if you feel so strongly about spam get rid of your boreing

    That's "boring".

    > site which oviously

    That's "obviously".

    > was not designed very well. Follow your own advise

    That's "advice" for the noun ("advise" being verb).

    So, you're spamming a CV information page and you can't spell and your
    grammar is bad. That's funny. Thanks for the giggle! And thanks for
    demonstrating to the people you are attempting to spam what *not* to use
    for CV information.

    > Andrew don't advertise on the web.

    Andrew can advertise on his web page if he wants. It's his space, after
    all. What Andrew won't do is spam a Usenet group with inappropriate ads.
    A Usenet group is a public space. Your logic here appears to be, "Some
    things are ok, therefore everything is ok".

    > The internet was designed back in
    > 1962 by C.R. Licklider of MIT. The internet was designed for free use
    > including advertiseing,

    So you think just one person designed the internet now?

    > or are you for censorship?

    Don't confuse pointing out inappropriate Usenet usage with censorship.
    You're free to post, and other people are free to point out it's not
    appropriate.

    You think people are giving you a hard time here? You signed up for that
    the moment you spammed us. Leave us alone if you don't like it.

    lex
    Alex Hunsley, Feb 18, 2007
  13. rawebadvert

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    rawebadvert wrote:
    > On Feb 15, 6:43 pm, "Andrew Thompson" <> wrote:
    >> On Feb 16, 11:24 am, "rawebadvert" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> Sub: Learn How To Write A Resume / CV On Our Free
    >> Informational Site More options
    >>
    >> Learn How Oo Multi-Post Spam/Attract an Abuse
    >> Report On Our Free Usenet Newsgroup.
    >>
    >> Oh, wait.. you've already got that one pegged.
    >> Forget it.
    >>
    >> Andrew T.

    > Why is it the young Brits

    Young Brits? Where?

    > are the only ones that complain.

    Why is it spammers are so presumptuous?

    > Giving you
    > my experience in the High Tech field wouldn't do any good because you
    > would probably just insult me further. But I will tell you I still
    > work in the High Tech field after 26 years and know the business
    > inside and out both in development and test. To go any further would
    > be futile since most of the people who are complaining don't even know
    > how to use Microsoft Word spellchecker.

    You don't use a spellchecker yourself, going by your previous posts.

    > Some people like Alex can't
    > read since he obviously did not look at my site

    How on earth could you confuse not looking at a website with not being
    able to read?

    > because if he did he
    > would have known I do not charge anything, nor do I sell or provide a
    > resume service, or should I say for you Brits CV's.

    Ah, ok. My apologies. You are spamming free information, not a service.
    Gotcha now. But you still shouldn't be posting it to Java groups. What
    on earth has it got to do with Java? Did I miss something on your site
    about Java?

    lex
    Alex Hunsley, Feb 18, 2007
  14. rawebadvert

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    rawebadvert wrote:
    > On Feb 15, 6:43 pm, "Andrew Thompson" <> wrote:
    >> On Feb 16, 11:24 am, "rawebadvert" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> Sub: Learn How To Write A Resume / CV On Our Free
    >> Informational Site More options
    >>
    >> Learn How Oo Multi-Post Spam/Attract an Abuse
    >> Report On Our Free Usenet Newsgroup.
    >>
    >> Oh, wait.. you've already got that one pegged.
    >> Forget it.
    >>
    >> Andrew T.

    > Why is it the young Brits are the only ones that complain. Giving you
    > my experience in the High Tech field wouldn't do any good because you
    > would probably just insult me further. But I will tell you I still
    > work in the High Tech field after 26 years and know the business
    > inside and out both in development and test.

    What exactly were you doing over these 26 years? What exactly is "High
    Tech"? I'm very curious now because you just don't come across as
    someone with 26 years experience.
    Alex Hunsley, Feb 18, 2007
  15. rawebadvert

    Lew Guest

    Alex Hunsley wrote:
    > What exactly were you doing over these 26 years? What exactly is "High
    > Tech"? I'm very curious now because you just don't come across as
    > someone with 26 years experience.

    Someone who refers to "High Tech" capitalized like that sure must have an
    awwwful lot to offer for resume help.

    Someone who is so hostile and nasty sure must have an awwwful lot to say about
    making a good impression with people.

    For Pete's sake, the guy can't even end a question with a question mark! Gods,
    he must have an awwwful lot to teach us about how to write!

    Way to make friends and influence people, there, Dale Carnegie.

    - Lew
    Lew, Feb 18, 2007