    I found a new website. www.neql.com it teaches how to do different
    computer stuff including C. It also lets you upload tutorials there. A
    must see
    Programmer, Dec 22, 2005

  2. Programmer

    Richard Bos Guest

    "Programmer" <> wrote:

    > I found a new website. www.neql.com it teaches how to do different
    > computer stuff including C. It also lets you upload tutorials there. A
    > must see

    A must see? Well, after you've stopped watching the paint dry, perhaps.
    Not only is there not currently anything there on C, but what there is
    on other subjects is both sparse and, let's be generous here, rather
    crappy. A must-ignore.

    Richard
    Richard Bos, Dec 22, 2005

  3. Richard Bos <> wrote:

    > A must see? Well, after you've stopped watching the paint dry, perhaps.
    > Not only is there not currently anything there on C, but what there is
    > on other subjects is both sparse and, let's be generous here, rather
    > crappy. A must-ignore.

    Was it really necessary to include the spammer's URL in your reply?

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Dec 22, 2005
  4. Programmer

    pete Guest

    [ot]Re: Learn more

    Programmer wrote:

    > I found a new website.

    That style of advertisement, went out of style in the 80's, man.

    The obviousness of the lie, of having "found" something,
    emphasises a level of sleaze
    more typical of porno website promotion.

    --
    pete
    pete, Dec 22, 2005
  5. Programmer

    Default User Guest

    Re: [ot]Re: Learn more

    pete wrote:

    > Programmer wrote:
    > >
    > > I found a new website.

    > That style of advertisement, went out of style in the 80's, man.
    >
    > The obviousness of the lie, of having "found" something,
    > emphasises a level of sleaze
    > more typical of porno website promotion.

    This is probably not going to be too shocking for anyone, but here's
    the domain information:

    Administrative Contact:
    Day, Joshua
    21 Corunna Cres
    Shellharbour, NSW 2529
    AU
    0242963498

    So it does mean that ol' Josh was able to find his own website. I guess
    congratulations are in order.

    Brian
    Default User, Dec 22, 2005
  6. Programmer said:

    > I found a new website. www.neql.com it teaches how to do different
    > computer stuff including C.

    Since "found" might just be a typo for "founded", I will assume you weren't
    trying to deceive us. I found nothing on your site of any interest to C
    programmers. Prove me wrong if you can, by all means.

    Well, of course I didn't register! Why would I register? If it were Chris or
    Steve or Richard or Ben or dmr or bwk or ken or PJP or someone else I had
    reason to trust, that would be different. But you aren't any of those.
    What's so great about your site that makes it worth registering? You need
    to address that issue before you will get anyone clueful to "buy into" your
    site.

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999
    Richard Heathfield, Dec 22, 2005
  7. Programmer

    Steve Guest

    Richard Heathfield wrote:
    > Programmer said:
    >

    >I found a new website. www.neql.com it teaches how to do different
    >computer stuff including C.

    The site referenced contains no C tutorials at this time
    Steve, Dec 22, 2005
  8. "Programmer" <> wrote:
    > hello I"m new at this,but at age 59. i'm definitely concern about healthcare. The cost,quality

    and the lack of dental care,most cases.also how the healthcare profession will not, give some leeway to alternative healthcare. Just think if they did'nt in they pass we probably would be still blood letting. and who know what else. Any comments????
    lillie thomas, Dec 22, 2005
  9. Programmer

    Ben Pfaff Guest

    Richard Heathfield <> writes:

    > Well, of course I didn't register! Why would I register? If it were Chris or
    > Steve or Richard or Ben or dmr or bwk or ken or PJP or someone else I had
    > reason to trust, that would be different. But you aren't any of those.
    > What's so great about your site that makes it worth registering? You need
    > to address that issue before you will get anyone clueful to "buy into" your
    > site.

    If anyone wants a forum to post articles on C, I'm happy to add
    articles to my own C FAQ, at http://benpfaff.org/writings/clc.
    Just drop me an email. (I doubt I'll get any takers though.)
    --
    "Large amounts of money tend to quench any scruples I might be having."
    -- Stephan Wilms
    Ben Pfaff, Dec 22, 2005
  10. Ben Pfaff said:

    > If anyone wants a forum to post articles on C, I'm happy to add
    > articles to my own C FAQ, at http://benpfaff.org/writings/clc.
    > Just drop me an email. (I doubt I'll get any takers though.)

    Well, I'm not a taker as such, but I've snaffled the link and added it to my
    own writings page; you never know - you might get a hit or two that way.

    Richard Heathfield, Dec 22, 2005
  11. Steve said:

    > Richard Heathfield wrote:
    >> Programmer said:
    >>

    >>I found a new website. www.neql.com it teaches how to do different
    >>computer stuff including C.

    > The site referenced contains no C tutorials at this time

    Careful with your attributions. You made it appear as if I had snipped
    Programmer's comments and added the stuff about "I found a new website"
    myself. I didn't in fact say any of the above.

    Richard Heathfield, Dec 22, 2005