Learn more

Programmer

I found a new website. www.neql.com it teaches how to do different
computer stuff including C. It also lets you upload tutorials there. A
must see

Richard Bos

Programmer said:
I found a new website. www.neql.com it teaches how to do different
computer stuff including C. It also lets you upload tutorials there. A
must see

A must see? Well, after you've stopped watching the paint dry, perhaps.
Not only is there not currently anything there on C, but what there is
on other subjects is both sparse and, let's be generous here, rather
crappy. A must-ignore.

Richard

Christopher Benson-Manica

Richard Bos said:
A must see? Well, after you've stopped watching the paint dry, perhaps.
Not only is there not currently anything there on C, but what there is
on other subjects is both sparse and, let's be generous here, rather
crappy. A must-ignore.

Was it really necessary to include the spammer's URL in your reply?

pete

Programmer said:
I found a new website.

That style of advertisement, went out of style in the 80's, man.

The obviousness of the lie, of having "found" something,
emphasises a level of sleaze
more typical of porno website promotion.

Default User

pete said:
That style of advertisement, went out of style in the 80's, man.

The obviousness of the lie, of having "found" something,
emphasises a level of sleaze
more typical of porno website promotion.

This is probably not going to be too shocking for anyone, but here's
the domain information:

Administrative Contact:
Day, Joshua (e-mail address removed)
21 Corunna Cres
Shellharbour, NSW 2529
AU
0242963498

So it does mean that ol' Josh was able to find his own website. I guess
congratulations are in order.

Brian

Richard Heathfield

Programmer said:
I found a new website. www.neql.com it teaches how to do different
computer stuff including C.

Since "found" might just be a typo for "founded", I will assume you weren't
trying to deceive us. I found nothing on your site of any interest to C
programmers. Prove me wrong if you can, by all means.

Well, of course I didn't register! Why would I register? If it were Chris or
Steve or Richard or Ben or dmr or bwk or ken or PJP or someone else I had
reason to trust, that would be different. But you aren't any of those.
What's so great about your site that makes it worth registering? You need
to address that issue before you will get anyone clueful to "buy into" your
site.

lillie thomas

Programmer said:
hello I"m new at this,but at age 59. i'm definitely concern about healthcare. The cost,quality
and the lack of dental care,most cases.also how the healthcare profession will not, give some leeway to alternative healthcare. Just think if they did'nt in they pass we probably would be still blood letting. and who know what else. Any comments????

Ben Pfaff

Richard Heathfield said:
Well, of course I didn't register! Why would I register? If it were Chris or
Steve or Richard or Ben or dmr or bwk or ken or PJP or someone else I had
reason to trust, that would be different. But you aren't any of those.
What's so great about your site that makes it worth registering? You need
to address that issue before you will get anyone clueful to "buy into" your
site.

If anyone wants a forum to post articles on C, I'm happy to add
articles to my own C FAQ, at http://benpfaff.org/writings/clc.
Just drop me an email. (I doubt I'll get any takers though.)

Richard Heathfield

Ben Pfaff said:
If anyone wants a forum to post articles on C, I'm happy to add
articles to my own C FAQ, at http://benpfaff.org/writings/clc.
Just drop me an email. (I doubt I'll get any takers though.)

Well, I'm not a taker as such, but I've snaffled the link and added it to my
own writings page; you never know - you might get a hit or two that way.

Richard Heathfield

Steve said:
The site referenced contains no C tutorials at this time

Careful with your attributions. You made it appear as if I had snipped
Programmer's comments and added the stuff about "I found a new website"
myself. I didn't in fact say any of the above.