    edidtion of Builder 6 by Borland.

    Please.

    Verne

    Verne, Nov 7, 2004

  2. "Verne" <> wrote...
    > Can anyone tell me where to look for some sample code programs for
    > simple window developement by Builder 6 C++. I know the C++ fairly
    > well but tryint to understand and learn how to use the Enterprise
    > edidtion of Builder 6 by Borland.
    >
    > Please.

    How about you ask the same question in comp.os.ms-windows.programmer
    or in borland.public.cppbuilder.* newsgroups? I bet they know more
    than we here about Borland C++ and Windows development...

    Victor Bazarov, Nov 7, 2004

  3. "Verne" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me where to look for some sample code programs for
    > simple window developement by Builder 6 C++. I know the C++ fairly
    > well but tryint to understand and learn how to use the Enterprise
    > edidtion of Builder 6 by Borland.
    >
    > Please.

    Try some of the newsgroups at newsgroups.borland.com, such as the various
    borland.public.cppbuilder.* groups. Also, I have the professional edition and it
    seems to have a lot of tutorial material under Help->C++Builder Help.

    Your question is off topic here.

    > Verne

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Turkanis, Nov 7, 2004
  4. Verne

    Verne Guest

    Thanks for the answers and though not just what I was looking for it
    may give me an idea. I thought this was a C++ group here so must be
    blind or something but the groups heading is Comp.lang.c++. Perhaps
    my new eyes decieve me or the likes.

    If you are using dos still then you really are behind the
    times and with XP it's useless.

    Verne

    Verne, Nov 7, 2004
  5. Verne wrote:

    > Thanks for the answers and though not just what I was looking for it
    > may give me an idea. I thought this was a C++ group here so must be
    > blind or something but the groups heading is Comp.lang.c++. Perhaps
    > my new eyes decieve me or the likes.
    >
    > If you are using dos still then you really are behind the
    > times and with XP it's useless.

    No, but the topic of this newsgroup is the C++ language itself, as
    defined by the ISO C++ standard. For system-specific libraries,
    compilers etc, one should refer to the appropriate system-specific
    newsgroups.

    Consider for example that I am programming in .NET, someone else with
    the QT API under Linux using GCC, someone else using Intel compiler with
    QT for Linux, someone else using Win32 API, with a GCC port in Windows,
    someone else creating 3D games using OpenGL under Mac OS, and the list
    never ends, all these with C++.

    Questions on all the system-specific topics should be posted to the
    system-specific newsgroups. The topic of this newsgroup is ISO C++.

    --
    Ioannis Vranos

    http://www23.brinkster.com/noicys

    Ioannis Vranos, Nov 7, 2004
  6. Jonathan Turkanis wrote:

    > Who said anything about DOS?

    Obviously he thinks that all C++ programming is done for Windows only,
    and with Borland C++ Builder only. :)

    Ioannis Vranos, Nov 8, 2004

    Jonathan Turkanis, Nov 8, 2004