learning c

Shadowman

Pietro said:
I can speaking the English.
And he also posted on comp.lang.c++: "I have learning c++"

Who knows? Maybe we'll soon find out other mind-blowing revelations
such as: "I am very having learned perl," or "I isn't learned Java yet"

Keith Thompson

Shadowman said:
And he also posted on comp.lang.c++: "I have learning c++"

Who knows? Maybe we'll soon find out other mind-blowing revelations
such as: "I am very having learned perl," or "I isn't learned Java yet"

Perhaps he escaped from lolcats.com.

CBFalconer

Miguel said:
I is here too

This is shameful. Someone posts a rather pointless message, which
indicates they have great difficulties with English, and the result
is nothing but 8 answers making fun of him. Conceded, some gave
some book references. I suspect the OP will not be back.

jaysome

I can learning c Language

Hi sudhakar,

If you are the original poster (OP) to a newsgroup, as you are, you
should ask a question. Unfortunately, you did not ask a question.

When you, as the OP, post something to a newsgroup that does not ask a
question, it's hard for many readers to discern the reason you are
posting to the newsgroup. Futhermore, SPAM gets through to this
newsgroup, and typically it does not ask a question (let alone ask a
question about C, let alone about standard C). In fact, when a lot of
people see an OP post something that does not ask a question, they
immediately assume that is is spam.

When I look at your post, however, I don't think it's necessarily
spam. I give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you meant to ask
a question. And if I had to guess at what your question was, I'd guess
at something like this:

"How can I learn the C language"

Forgive me if my guess was wrong.

If that was really the essence of your question, then I suggest you
first read the C FAQ (http://c-faq.com/) and then continue to read
this newsgroup. If your OP was true, don't be afraid to ask questions
here if you feel you are stuck on something about C. There are some
really sharp people in this newsgroup and they will be happy to help
you. Just make sure you've done a reasonable amount of research before
deciding to post your question. See my sig below for helpful URLs.

Best regards
--
jay

C FAQ:
http://c-faq.com/

Google:
http://www.google.com/

Google newsgroups:
http://groups.google.com/

Google "advanced" newsgroup search:

CBFalconer

jaysome said:
If you are the original poster (OP) to a newsgroup, as you are, you
should ask a question. Unfortunately, you did not ask a question.

Interesting. About 15 hours after the original posting both you
and I presented some sane comments (at least I so consider them).
I criticized the people enjoying the OPs inability to write good
English, and you addressed the OP to enhance his capabilities.

Keith Thompson

jaysome said:
"How can I learn the C language"

Forgive me if my guess was wrong.

If that was really the essence of your question, then I suggest you
first read the C FAQ (http://c-faq.com/) and then continue to read
this newsgroup.
[...]

I'm afraid I must disagree. For someone learning C from scratch,
neither the FAQ nor this newsgroup is a good place to start. Both are
excellent resources for filling in gaps in existing knowledge, but
neither is intended to be a beginner's tutorial.

K&R2 (Kernighan & Ritchie, _The C Programming Language_, 2nd edition)
is an excellent starting point, though it may be best to have some
programming background (not necessarily in C) first.

Meanwhile, I suggest we not waste our time trying to answer the OP's
question until he actually asks one. If it's important to him, he can
come back and clarify what he meant. If it's not worth his time to do
that, I see no point in guessing.

santosh

CBFalconer said:
This is shameful. Someone posts a rather pointless message, which
indicates they have great difficulties with English,

Er no. I think the OP is a troll. Someone with 'great difficulties' with
English probably could not have found their way to clc, even through Google
Groups.

Consider, if the OP really was having language difficulties, he would have,
almost surely, made an attempt to explain himself more. Instead it's a
single idiotic sounding sentence.

These days you can be fairly sure that everyone who can access a computer
and find their way through Internet is capable of writing at least somewhat
comprehendable English.

Also I seem to remember a previous transient troll to this group by the same
first name.