  1. Guest

    I can learning c Language

    , Aug 22, 2007

    On Aug 22, 7:33 pm, ""
    <> wrote:
    > I can learning c Language

    Whatever...

    A good start would probably a book (like K&R).

    , Aug 22, 2007

  3. santosh Guest

    wrote:

    > I can learning c Language

    You can!? Unbelievable.

    santosh, Aug 22, 2007
  4. wrote:
    > I can learning c Language

    I can speaking the English.

    --
    Pietro Cerutti

    PGP Public Key:
    http://gahr.ch/pgp

    Pietro Cerutti, Aug 22, 2007
  5. Shadowman Guest

    Pietro Cerutti wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> I can learning c Language
    >>

    > I can speaking the English.

    And he also posted on comp.lang.c++: "I have learning c++"

    Who knows? Maybe we'll soon find out other mind-blowing revelations
    such as: "I am very having learned perl," or "I isn't learned Java yet"
    --
    SM
    rot13 for email

    Shadowman, Aug 22, 2007
  6. arnuld Guest

    On Aug 22, 10:33 pm, ""
    <> wrote:
    > I can learning c Language

    Arghhh.... another spammer from gmail

    arnuld, Aug 22, 2007
  7. Shadowman <> writes:
    > Pietro Cerutti wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> I can learning c Language
    >>>

    >> I can speaking the English.
    >>

    > And he also posted on comp.lang.c++: "I have learning c++"
    >
    > Who knows? Maybe we'll soon find out other mind-blowing revelations
    > such as: "I am very having learned perl," or "I isn't learned Java yet"

    Perhaps he escaped from lolcats.com.

    Keith Thompson, Aug 22, 2007
  8. skrev:
    > I can learning c Language

    How do you know?

    August Karlstrom, Aug 22, 2007
  9. wrote:
    > I can learning c Language

    I is here too

    --
    Miguel Guedes

    - X marks the spot for spammers. If you wish to get in touch with me by
    email, remove the X from my address. -

    Miguel Guedes, Aug 23, 2007
  10. CBFalconer Guest

    Miguel Guedes wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >> I can learning c Language

    > I is here too

    This is shameful. Someone posts a rather pointless message, which
    indicates they have great difficulties with English, and the result
    is nothing but 8 answers making fun of him. Conceded, some gave
    some book references. I suspect the OP will not be back.

    <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>

    CBFalconer, Aug 23, 2007
  11. jaysome Guest

    On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:33:11 -0000, ""
    <> wrote:

    >I can learning c Language

    Hi sudhakar,

    If you are the original poster (OP) to a newsgroup, as you are, you
    should ask a question. Unfortunately, you did not ask a question.

    When you, as the OP, post something to a newsgroup that does not ask a
    question, it's hard for many readers to discern the reason you are
    posting to the newsgroup. Futhermore, SPAM gets through to this
    newsgroup, and typically it does not ask a question (let alone ask a
    question about C, let alone about standard C). In fact, when a lot of
    people see an OP post something that does not ask a question, they
    immediately assume that is is spam.

    When I look at your post, however, I don't think it's necessarily
    spam. I give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you meant to ask
    a question. And if I had to guess at what your question was, I'd guess
    at something like this:

    "How can I learn the C language"

    Forgive me if my guess was wrong.

    If that was really the essence of your question, then I suggest you
    first read the C FAQ (http://c-faq.com/) and then continue to read
    this newsgroup. If your OP was true, don't be afraid to ask questions
    here if you feel you are stuck on something about C. There are some
    really sharp people in this newsgroup and they will be happy to help
    you. Just make sure you've done a reasonable amount of research before
    deciding to post your question. See my sig below for helpful URLs.

    Best regards
    --
    jay

    C FAQ:
    http://c-faq.com/

    Google:
    http://www.google.com/

    Google newsgroups:
    http://groups.google.com/

    Google "advanced" newsgroup search:

    jaysome, Aug 23, 2007
  12. CBFalconer Guest

    jaysome wrote:
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> I can learning c Language

    > If you are the original poster (OP) to a newsgroup, as you are, you
    > should ask a question. Unfortunately, you did not ask a question.

    Interesting. About 15 hours after the original posting both you
    and I presented some sane comments (at least I so consider them).
    I criticized the people enjoying the OPs inability to write good
    English, and you addressed the OP to enhance his capabilities.

    <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>

    CBFalconer, Aug 23, 2007
  13. jaysome <> writes:
    [...]
    > "How can I learn the C language"
    >
    > Forgive me if my guess was wrong.
    >
    > If that was really the essence of your question, then I suggest you
    > first read the C FAQ (http://c-faq.com/) and then continue to read
    > this newsgroup.

    [...]

    I'm afraid I must disagree. For someone learning C from scratch,
    neither the FAQ nor this newsgroup is a good place to start. Both are
    excellent resources for filling in gaps in existing knowledge, but
    neither is intended to be a beginner's tutorial.

    K&R2 (Kernighan & Ritchie, _The C Programming Language_, 2nd edition)
    is an excellent starting point, though it may be best to have some
    programming background (not necessarily in C) first.

    Meanwhile, I suggest we not waste our time trying to answer the OP's
    question until he actually asks one. If it's important to him, he can
    come back and clarify what he meant. If it's not worth his time to do
    that, I see no point in guessing.

    Keith Thompson, Aug 23, 2007
  14. santosh Guest

    CBFalconer wrote:

    > Miguel Guedes wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> I can learning c Language

    >> I is here too

    > This is shameful. Someone posts a rather pointless message, which
    > indicates they have great difficulties with English,

    Er no. I think the OP is a troll. Someone with 'great difficulties' with
    English probably could not have found their way to clc, even through Google
    Groups.

    Consider, if the OP really was having language difficulties, he would have,
    almost surely, made an attempt to explain himself more. Instead it's a
    single idiotic sounding sentence.

    These days you can be fairly sure that everyone who can access a computer
    and find their way through Internet is capable of writing at least somewhat
    comprehendable English.

    Also I seem to remember a previous transient troll to this group by the same
    first name.

    santosh, Aug 25, 2007