    Jason Meyer Guest

    Does anyone have and good resources(free possibly) for learning javascript?

    Jason

    Jason Meyer, Sep 29, 2003

  2. Jason Meyer

    kaeli Guest

    In article <j1_db.92$12.mn.us>,
    12.mn.us enlightened us with...

    > Does anyone have and good resources(free possibly) for learning javascript?
    >
    > Jason

    Tutorials / references:
    http://www.w3schools.com/js/default.asp
    http://www.echoecho.com/javascript.htm
    http://devedge.netscape.com/central/javascript/
    http://www.htmlgoodies.com/primers/jsp/

    Browser-specific references:
    url=/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/dhtml_reference_entry.asp
    http://www.mozilla.org/docs/web-developer/

    Free scripts:
    http://javascript.internet.com/
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com
    http://www.javascript.com/
    http://www.javascriptcity.com/

    ~kaeli~
    All I ask for is the chance to prove that money
    cannot make me happy.
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

    kaeli, Sep 30, 2003