    Does anyone know how this can be done either with the asp:button or with the regular html input button.

    Thanks,
    Novice
    Novice, Jun 21, 2004

  2. I'd do a screen capture of a button in the two states you need and then
    create it as an imagebutton. You could display the one you need at the
    appropriate time by changing the imageurl property.

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jun 23, 2004

  3. BTW, if you need to capture the button as an image, SnagIt is a great
    screen capture tool. For the down state, you'll want to use its timer
    function.

    http://www.techsmith.com/products/snagit/default.asp

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jun 23, 2004