Leave no history

Bishoy George

I have a secured asp.net page that comes by some authentication.

As this page contains some important data, I made some scripts to disabling
save page.

One of the measures I took, to open the window without menubar so there is
no File ---> Save As

The only remaining obstacle now is that the page is simply saved in the
browser cache or history, how to prevent putting the page in broswer cache
or history OR at least make it for a very little time in cache?

Please provide a detailed answer.