    algorithms are nice
    too. I am studying some OFDM based modem designs.

    Thanks

    Frank, Nov 21, 2005

  2. Frank

    mlimber Guest

    [cross-posting snipped]

    Frank wrote:
    > Hi, there:
    >
    > I am looking for some materials explaining concepts like channel estimation,
    > frequency
    > estimation, multipath estimation, etc. Some explanation on popular
    > algorithms are nice
    > too. I am studying some OFDM based modem designs.
    >
    > Thanks

    You're way off-topic in this newsgroup (see the FAQ:
    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9).
    comp.dsp might be helpful.

    Cheers! --M

    mlimber, Nov 21, 2005

  3. Frank

    Frank Guest

    "mlimber" <> wrote in message
    > [cross-posting snipped]
    >

    > You're way off-topic in this newsgroup (see the FAQ:
    > http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9).
    > comp.dsp might be helpful.
    >
    > Cheers! --M

    Yeah, I was off-topic. I clicked comp.dsp, but the thread ended up in
    comp.lang.C++. ;-)
    I guess my eyes were not in focus at that time.

    Frank, Nov 22, 2005
  4. Frank

    Bob Cain Guest

    Frank wrote:
    > Hi, there:
    >
    > I am looking for some materials explaining concepts like channel estimation,
    > frequency
    > estimation, multipath estimation, etc. Some explanation on popular
    > algorithms are nice
    > too. I am studying some OFDM based modem designs.

    comp.dsp has lotsa folks working with this stuff and most of them are
    helpers instead of the hecklers and honkers that you mainly find on
    sci.physics now.

    Bob
    --

    "Things should be described as simply as possible, but no simpler."

    A. Einstein

    Bob Cain, Nov 22, 2005