    TIA
    Regards
    Paul

    Paul Lautman, Mar 3, 2006

  2. Paul Lautman wrote:
    > Hi there,
    > I am trying to build a form that'll have 2 radio buttons aligned within the
    > form that is centre aligned.

    Take them out of their private cell

    Travis Newbury, Mar 3, 2006

  3. Paul Lautman

    geniolatenio Guest

    On Fri, 3 Mar 2006 12:45:08 -0000, "Paul Lautman"
    <> wrote:

    >I can't figure out how to keep the radio buttons in the correct place within
    >the form.
    >
    >If you take a look at http://www.stjamesmilton.org.uk/email.htm I actually
    >want the buttons to stay under the "y" of type, regardless of the width of
    >the browser window.

    Well, you could probably fix the thing with css, but since you coded
    the page using tables - an I love tables - here's my tip.

    A solution is a 2 cells - 2 rows table with the "What type" sentence
    in a 2-spanning cell in the first row and the buttons in the second
    cell of the following row, while in the first cell you specify the
    width in pixels.

    Mmmm.. easier to show you the code than describing it..

    message do you wish to send?</label></td>
    value="1">Enquiry about church matters<br><input name="whoto"
    type="radio" value="2">Feedback on web site</td>

    Hope it helps,

    geniolatenio

    Bye

    geniolatenio

    geniolatenio, Mar 3, 2006
  4. Paul Lautman

    Paul Lautman Guest

    geniolatenio wrote:
    > On Fri, 3 Mar 2006 12:45:08 -0000, "Paul Lautman"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> I can't figure out how to keep the radio buttons in the correct
    >> place within the form.
    >>
    >> If you take a look at http://www.stjamesmilton.org.uk/email.htm I
    >> actually want the buttons to stay under the "y" of type, regardless
    >> of the width of the browser window.

    > Well, you could probably fix the thing with css, but since you coded
    > the page using tables - an I love tables - here's my tip.
    >
    > A solution is a 2 cells - 2 rows table with the "What type" sentence
    > in a 2-spanning cell in the first row and the buttons in the second
    > cell of the following row, while in the first cell you specify the
    > width in pixels.
    >
    > Mmmm.. easier to show you the code than describing it..

    > message do you wish to send?</label></td>
    > value="1">Enquiry about church matters<br><input name="whoto"
    > type="radio" value="2">Feedback on web site</td>
    >
    > Hope it helps,
    >
    > geniolatenio
    >
    > Bye
    >
    > geniolatenio

    Cheers for that. I was almost there but I had the label outside rather than
    inside the table.

    Paul Lautman, Mar 3, 2006