Left and right bar name lie.jpg

Discussion in 'HTML' started by colleen1980@gmail.com, Jul 29, 2008.

  1. Guest

    , Jul 29, 2008

  2. Nik Coughlin Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi: Can any one please tell me how to i increase the length of the
    > left and right bar name lie.jpg and equals it to the text length?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > http://www.southeastneurology.com/testsite/

    Use CSS to make it a background image with repeat-y

    Nik Coughlin, Jul 29, 2008

  3. Roderik Guest

    schreef:
    > Hi: Can any one please tell me how to i increase the length of the
    > left and right bar name lie.jpg and equals it to the text length?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > http://www.southeastneurology.com/testsite/

    Sth. else, you better don't use such high resolution images for the web.
    The photo's are too big in dimensions, it is waste of bandwidth to
    downscale them on the page when you don't need sth as wide as 2000px.

    --
    http://www.archytas.nl/
    webdesign, internet applicaties, internetgestuurde elektronica

    Roderik, Aug 3, 2008