Legit 3rd-party email services for huge lists?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Liam, Nov 6, 2007.

  1. Liam

    Liam Guest

    (If there is a better newsgroup for this, please let me know.)
    Hi.
    We're looking for some kind of legitimate 3rd party email service that
    we can use to email announcements and notices to our thousands of
    wholesalers and customers, without constantly triggering spam
    blacklists like Yahoo and AOL mail.

    See, we have wholesalers of our product and they have customers, who
    we have to send emails to on a regular basis. From order and shipping
    confirmations to notices of changes in the online account manager,
    etc. Every time we send these out, we get our IP blacklisted by AOL
    and Yahoo and others for sending spam--even though these are legit
    emails to our customers! We never send emails out to people who are
    not active wholesalers or their customers who have actually bought
    product from us.

    But we get emails all the time from legit companies like Yahoo
    Greeting Cards and other non-spam companies, surely they must be able
    to do it without constantly getting blacklisted.
    Is there something out there that can help us?

    If we can at least be able to send emails out to our couple thousand
    wholesalers, that'd be OK. If there was something that would allow us
    to email their customers in the name of our wholesalers, that'd be
    great! (Not spoof any important header info: the reply email can all
    be the same, but the FROM part would be great if it was able to have
    the name of the company they bought from.)
    Make sense?
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks!
    Liam, Nov 6, 2007

  2. Liam

    Jeff Guest

    Liam wrote:

    > (If there is a better newsgroup for this, please let me know.)
    > Hi.
    > We're looking for some kind of legitimate 3rd party email service that
    > we can use to email announcements and notices to our thousands of
    > wholesalers and customers,

    <snip>

    amoung others.

    Jeff