Lenght of the title for the search engines

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Luigi Donatello Asero, Jul 5, 2003.

  1. Luigi Donatello Asero, Jul 5, 2003

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Wipkip Guest

    Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > Is the title on this page too long for the search engines?
    > http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/boendeiitalien.html

    Looks ok. I don't know what it says but a good title that has your key words is a good thing. You
    could add more if you like as long as it's not just a list you will be fine.

    --
    Duende
    -----
    Wipkip, Jul 5, 2003

  3. "Wipkip" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > > Is the title on this page too long for the search engines?
    > > http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/boendeiitalien.html

    > Looks ok. I don't know what it says but a good title that has your key

    words is a good thing. You
    > could add more if you like as long as it's not just a list you will be

    fine.

    > --
    > Duende
    > -----
    > What is the difference between genius and stupidity?
    > Genius has limits. - Albert Einstein.

    The text "Vackert beläget eller billigare boende i Italien"
    approximately means "Lodging in Italy which lies in a beautiful
    position or is cheaper"
    --
    Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
    http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/lagenheteriitalien
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Jul 5, 2003
  4. Luigi Donatello Asero

    PeterMcC Guest

    Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > "Wipkip" <> skrev i meddelandet
    >> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    >>> Is the title on this page too long for the search engines?
    >>> http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/boendeiitalien.html

    >> Looks ok. I don't know what it says but a good title that has your
    >> key words is a good thing. You could add more if you like as long as
    >> it's not just a list you will be fine.

    > The text "Vackert beläget eller billigare boende i Italien"
    > approximately means "Lodging in Italy which lies in a beautiful
    > position or is cheaper"

    I have no knowledge of the syntactical structure of Italian but, were the
    above in English as translated, I'd be cutting out the non-keyword elements
    and adding in others that would be more likely search terms e.g. "Bargain
    cheap lodging accommodation in Italy"

    Have you checked the search frequency of your keywords? For instance,
    Overture shows searches for "boende italien" but not for "boende i
    Italien"

    --
    PeterMcC
    inappropriate or offensive in any way,