Leo 4.3.1 released

Edward K. Ream

Leo 4.3.1 final is now available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/leo/

This is a bug fix release, with the following new features:

- Added support for Tk resource files.
- Added support for coloring the PL/SQL language.
- All Mark commands are now undoable.
- Improved Resize To Screen command.

What people are saying about Leo
--------------------------------
"Still using Leo as the world's best outliner and not for programming
tasks (I'm in love for more than 2 years now :)"
-- Franz Geiger

More quotes at: http://webpages.charter.net/edreamleo/testimonials.html

What makes Leo special?
-----------------------
- Leo's outlines add a new dimension to programming.
- Leo shows you your code and data the way _you_ want to see them.
- Leo extends, completes and simplifies literate programming.
- Leo's script buttons bring scripts to data.

What is Leo?
------------
- A programmer's editor, an outlining editor and a flexible browser.
- A literate programming tool, compatible with noweb and CWEB.
- A data organizer and project manager. Leo provides multiple views
of projects within a single outline.
- Fully scriptable using Python. Leo saves its files in XML format.
- Portable. leo.py is 100% pure Python.
- Open Software, distributed under the Python License.

Leo requires Python 2.2.1 or above and tcl/tk 8.4 or above.
Leo works on Linux, Windows and MacOs X.

Links:
------
Home: http://sourceforge.net/projects/leo/
Download: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=3458